🎙We want your feedback on the levels 14 151 - 14 195

Options
124»

Comments

• CandyLV
    CandyLV Posts: 156 Level 2
    Options

Anybody care to replay 14158? They made this level almost impossible, sigh......

• Arrowflinger
    Arrowflinger Posts: 322 Level 3
    Options

Are these constant changes to levels that haven't even been out for 2 weeks yet done deliberately to p*** off the players who haven't got them yet who play through Facebook or their mobile or tablet etc? Does king really think that because the players who have played these levels through the Windows store used their gold bars or paid money to get past them that everyone will do the same? I'm still waiting for someone to do something about level 14102, it was reported weeks ago that the level was impossible to clear. The same as 13978 & a few others. Nothing has been done about any of them. It would seem that all the requested feedback left here has fallen on deaf ears.

• queenagina
    queenagina Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Tournament is over. I’m at level 14,150. It says mote levels coming soon. How long do I have to wait to get already released per your information to get to play level 14,150 ?

• Iluvgames
    Iluvgames Posts: 132 Level 3
    Options

I’m sorry but 14176 is simply not possible with only 20 moves!!! Even started a few times with a color bomb combo clearing all of the licorice swirls first move, had 3 extra moves to start and then played the 3 extra moves plus UFO for Ads booster and still had 30-40 blocks to clear 🙄. I’m 4 days stuck on this one plus there were 4 other impossible levels in this Soda Sea episode (14166 - 14180) which have been a nightmare for me. I think I’m a full two weeks on this episode now 🤔🤷‍♀️ I’ve lost track….. I’m obviously not wasting my gold bars but come on guys this is just so not fun. Need a miracle board please 🙏 Thx

• Iluvgames
    Iluvgames Posts: 132 Level 3
    edited July 2023
    Options

And…., can we please get an “X” out option out of the Candy Royale event? There is NO WAY I’m gonna pass 9 levels in a row 🙄. It’s just a waste of any time I might have from other timed boosters I get. Give me the choice to participate or not please….just sayin 🤷‍♀️

• MapRehsaB
    MapRehsaB Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Level 14186 has been changed and now not doable without extra moves or boosters.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?