We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Why have i only 21 steps in level 3471?

Niki_Flórián
Niki_Flórián Posts: 6 Level 2

I only have 21 steps in level 3471, and its not enough to complete the level.  Others have 30 steps in videos.  Please help . 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,870 Sweet Legend

Hi Niki, thank you for writing us here at King Care.  Sometimes King has to make changes on some levels.  If you are seeing 30 moves on the videos it could be that they were created before the change was made.  You can read all about why it is done here:  https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/levels-keep-changing

• Niki_Flórián
    Niki_Flórián Posts: 6 Level 2

Hi Niki, thank you for writing us here at King Care.  Sometimes King has to make changes on some levels.  If you are seeing 30 moves on the videos it could be that they were created before the change was made.  You can read all about why it is done here:  https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/levels-keep-changing

Its ok when you reduce the steps, but in level 3471 you cant pass with 21 steps, because you have that " candy moving thing", one cherry takes min. 14 steps on that moving thing. you have 3 cherrys, and the third is given to you when you have only 11 steps, and you min. need 14. Please check this level. Thanks.
  • Wolj
    Wolj Posts: 8 Level 2

I can understand some changes being made. However this change makes the round totally impossible as you require more than 21 moves to travel the conveyor. It needs to be fixed, or the conveyor reduced in number of moves. OR...Maybe the King can post a video??

• Asiancow
    Asiancow Posts: 42 Level 2
    edited July 2018

Yea bring back 30 moves or even 23 moves , this level been made impossible - there’s not enough moves to even drop the 2nd and 3rd cherries out to the top conveyor belt much less getting it to the top right bottom drop (all those other green arrow slots are useless)

stop reducing moves and making us pay money to buy extra moves !! 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,870 Sweet Legend

Hi guys, we have complained to the studio and I think they are looking at the levels that they reduced and I sure hope that they bring this back to 30 moves.  If I hear of any changes or if you guys hear of any changes, please write back here ok?

• John_Erickson
    John_Erickson Posts: 1 Newbie

This is ridiculous. It can't be done in 21 moves without at least using 2 hand switches. Not fair! Please move back to 30 moves.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?