I use Chrome browser; my HTML5 is 522 but all of sudden I cannot play candy crush on my PC. Any ad

Options
Helen_Winfree
Helen_Winfree Posts: 15 Level 2

I use Chrome browser; my HTML5 is 522 but all of sudden I cannot play candy crush on my PC. Any advice?

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Hello Helen. Can you try clearing your History on your PC and see if that helps? Sometimes things get all jammed up because there is so much in your History that the PC runs slow and the games won't load correctly. Let me know if this helps or not! Have a great day!

• Helen_Winfree
    Options

Hello Helen. Can you try clearing your History on your PC and see if that helps? Sometimes things get all jammed up because there is so much in your History that the PC runs slow and the games won't load correctly. Let me know if this helps or not! Have a great day!

Thanks for trying to help but I have already cleared my cache, updated browser, and checked my HTML5 rate (522). I can play Candy Crush Soda without any problem, but Candy Crush Saga has reverted back to 2825 and will not go any further.
  • Helen_Winfree
    Options

From another poster Gus Canine: 

I did manage to solve the problem. You need to go into the Chrome/Settings/Advanced/Cookies area and look for cookies that include "candycrushsaga". Just delete them. Restart Chrome. You will not lose boosters or other game settings. Good Luck! 

This solved the problem.

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

OOOOOOH! Thank you Helen! I will definitely pass this on to the Moderators, who will add it to our files. This is MOST wonderful and I thank you so much for it! You get a gold star for the day--both of you. Have a great day!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?