๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!
๏ปฟโš ๏ธ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
๐Ÿ“ฉ Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

in candy crush asking me to accept terms and privacy every time

Options
stacycrochet
stacycrochet Posts: 32 Level 2
edited March 2022 in Support

Why is is asking me to accept terms and privacy every time I open it? It also loses progress in events

ยซ1

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,508 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and welcome to the King Community

Thank you for report it and feedback , will pass this to the Game Team . also Please check this page for Informations here

• Periwinkle
    Periwinkle Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

Since I changed from a Mac to a PC, I'm being asked to accept terms about every 2-3 days and each time, I lose all my lives. Does this have to do with having a different computer? Is it based on the location I use it in? For example, I brought my PC to an appointment and I was prompted to accept terms and of course, all my lives are gone again. This happened 2 days ago. I'm getting pretty tired of this. Between being forced to reload my game every time Candy Royale is forced on me and the loss of lives every few days, this is getting really annoying. Not relaxing like they say, "Escape the stress of the day. Relax and play Candy." I play through Facebook and I "only" lost lives every few weeks, but it's so often now, it's ridiculous! I will just find other things to do if King doesn't fix this issue.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,867 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Periwinkle๐Ÿค— Hearty Welcome Back to our lovely King Community!

First of all, I apologize for the delay in response!

I am sorry to hear about your experience with the game!!

I do see "Accept Terms" in my game once in a while! What I do is, I just close the game do not open it for a while๐Ÿ˜… So, when I open it after few hours, I don't see that dialogue box!!

I agree that losing lives every time you accept the terms is very annoying, especially when there is a limit on the lives we can refill everyday!!

** You have mentioned that when you went for an appointment, you saw the Accept Terms dialogue box! May be the IP address triggered for it to pop-up๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

You said you see this pop-up every 2-3 days!! Is this happening when you are home OR when you are in different locations? This could be important to figure out the reason behind the pop-up!!

Can you please clarify this for me?

Thanks & have a great rest of the day๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ

• stacycrochet
    stacycrochet Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

Hi, thank you for the response.

I play everyday on my laptop through facebook. It's still happening. This happened once before and then it just stopped. Also, shouldn't events be there upon opening the game? They don't show up till i'm out of lives or sometimes if I go back to map they will be there if it's not a day where I have to accept terms again.

Thanks

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello Stacy @stacycrochet๐Ÿค— Hope you are having a great day๐ŸŒž

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing glitches with "Accept Terms" pop-up!

Did you try playing a single level and checking in your events tab? Also, did you try playing on a different browser?

I will report it to our Candy Community In-charge. But, you will have to wait till Tuesday to hear back from me, as all the Kingsters are located overseas and they don't work over the weekend.

Thank you for your patience and understanding๐Ÿ™

• Periwinkle
    Options

Hi @PummyRaj,

I think the change when I went to the appointment triggered the "Please accept terms"...however I'm usually in one place when I play and I've noticed the "Please accept..." keeps showing even if I reload several times. And I often don't want to wait hours to see if it will go away. It doesn't go away if you keep trying for even 15-20 minutes. I don't always lose my lives when the terms request shows, but often I do. Just yesterday, I lost all my lives again! I had 1 life to play for several hours and so I had to wait about 1 1/2 hours to get 5 lives to use my prize for finishing the chocolate box. I had other things to do, so that was fine. I'm on break from work, so it's fine, but if I were working, this would annoy me greatly because I would have so little spare time.

I keep asking for lives over and over again - like 20 times in a row, but it takes hours and days to get just a few lives. Then I lose them again with that confounded "terms".

I may have to return to another game I used to play if Candy doesn't stop this nonsense.

Thanks for reaching out to me.

• PummyRaj
    Options

Thank you for the detailed explanation, dear @Periwinkle!

I will get back to you as soon as I have some helpful information. Until then, please bear with me๐Ÿ™

• Periwinkle
    edited June 2023
    Options

@PummyRaj Something happened to the game and I had to clear it from my cache because it wouldn't load. When I was able to load it correctly, although the terms page had popped up, I reloaded the game again. However, all my lives were lost again! I don't think it's worth the frustration that is happening with this game. Every day I lose progress. It's almost like King is trying to get rid of players. That's the net result of this.

I just saw that you asked if I played a single level and then checked my events tab. I don't know what I would be checking for. I haven't tried a different browser, but why should I open another browser just to play this game? Each browser uses a lot of the computer's resources and I'm not willing to do that for this silly game. I only lost lives once every few weeks on the Mac computer, so I don't know why I'm losing progress/lives every.single.day playing on a PC. This game needs fixing through the Facebook platform.

• Periwinkle
    Options

@PummyRaj And once again, Candy Crush has stolen the lives I built up over the last 3 days. Unbelievable. I have not heard from you @PummyRaj. Even if I keep reloading the Accept Terms page, my lives are still gone. Some game this is.

• Paulo_Chan
    Paulo_Chan Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

After reporting several times about the game being slow and also the fact that you have NO CHOICE to opt out of candy royale, still NOTHING has been done. NEVER EVER should a player pay ANYTHING to play this game, after all, NOTHING gets done to solve a bug/tech issue. You gotta be an IDIOT to pay and support a company that couldn't care less about the players and their frustrations!

Yes, I also have to accept terms every 2, 3 days.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?