⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

What is the highest level in CCS?

Options
박인영_4695
박인영_4695 Posts: 1 Newbie

What is the highest level in CCS?And how often do you add new levels? It seems like endless;)

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi there, the highest level on the mobile device is 3140 and the highest level on Windows 10 is 3185.  A new episode comes out every Wednesday morning.  On mobile devices it's always 15 new levels because Apple and Android have to approval the levels so it takes a bit longer on the device.  This week on Windows 10 there were 30 new levels.  I don't know the reasoning for this but it's well ahead of the mobile devices.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi there, the highest level on the mobile device is 3140 and the highest level on Windows 10 is 3185.  A new episode comes out every Wednesday morning.  On mobile devices it's always 15 new levels because Apple and Android have to approval the levels so it takes a bit longer on the device.  This week on Windows 10 there were 30 new levels.  I don't know the reasoning for this but it's well ahead of the mobile devices.

• April-13
    April-13 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I am on level 3 550. I have 33 new levels ahead of me. I am ranked at 81 currently. Would love to hear feedback from other people. I haven’t seen anybody even in the 3000’s yet because I look at the bottom where it shows the 1 through 10 ranking for that level and on a lot of them I’m the only one that’s on there. 

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi April, I have cleared all the levels on Saga but I am playing the game through the Kingdom.  I stopped using Facebook because there were so many problems so I'm trying and hoping that through the Kingdom it's better.  So when I play the game I don't see any of my friends because they are all Facebook friends.  So ranking doesn't work for me.  Let's see if anyone else writes about this here.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?