⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Am i able to have more than one Candy Crush Saga account?

Options
Mamaoffive
Mamaoffive Posts: 6 Level 2

Am I able to have more than one candy crush saga account? I am almost up to level 8000 and don't want to lose my progress, but I really want to start a new account from scratch to prepare for the championship next year. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Answers

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,150 Level 5
    Options

You can have several accounts. I have two. In theory I guess you could create as many accounts as you can create email logins. If you switch between accounts on the same device you might lose your boosters, though this does not always happen. I'm not sure why. The gold and progress is always there for me when I switch accounts on the same device.

Championship next year? I hope you don't mean All Stars, do you? If they do THAT again they want shooting!

• Doondie
    Doondie Posts: 1,255 Level 5
    Options

According to their Terms and Conditions, "you agree that you will not create more than one account per platform to access [their] services."

However, having more than one account seems to be tolerated, provided you use your accounts in a fair manner, as there are many threads (respectively support tickets) about merged accounts or other situations implying having more than one account without King scolding players.

This said, it won't hurt to ask Support the same question and let us know what they said. If you get a canned reply at first that doesn't address your question, just reply back to hopefully get a personalised human reply.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,150 Level 5
    edited June 2023
    Options

Of course I didn't read the Terms and Conditions when I opened my second account.... Anyhow, how DOES one play Candy Crush then if one is stuck in the 12,000+ range, where they have made the game nothing but a frustrating slog? To me opening a second account from the start was the perfect way to get enjoyment out of playing again. If King forbid that, then deleting the game for good is the only option. What does "per platform" actually mean? I have an iPad and an iPhone. Does that mean I have two platforms?

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,635 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Your game progress saved if play through Facebook or King Account.

If you have saved the games on one Facebook and want top open a new account, that new account will start all your games on level 1.

The games cannot be transferred or synced between different Facebook accounts.

What you can do is to open the games on the new Facebook account and then contact Player Support and ask them to put you on the same level in the games you play. Please note that no Gold Bars, Boosters or level scores will be transferred. You will only be on the same level.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,139 Legend
    Options

I have an iPad and an iPhone. Does that mean I have two platforms?

No @christinewupp having an iPad and an iPhone means you have two devices that operate on the same platform. The platform being the iOS.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?