I want the V.I.P. gift bag gift bag

Options
Caleb_Scott
Caleb_Scott Posts: 4 Newbie

My other Facebook friends on my mobile phone on candy crush have the  V.I.P. gift bag but I am not getting it why

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,783 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Caleb, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care.  I never heard of a V.I.P. gift bag!  Can you get me a print screen of what they got and ask them how they got it?  I feel, like you now, I want a gift bag!  

• Godiva
    Godiva Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I’m not receiving my V.I.P. Gift bags either.  This makes the third time I haven’t received it.  Who can answer this question?

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,783 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Gritgamer, thank you very much for posting these print screens.  I don't have the gift bag and it's probably still in the testing phase so only a small percentage of people are seeing this.

• Godiva
    Godiva Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Well, this is condescending.  I can see the gift bag and it states that I am a winner.  I can see the gift bag open and it displays the prizes that I will receive and nothing is added.  Trust me I’m counting, this has happened multiple times.  I’ve purchased so many packages but still do not receive my rewards. I’ve lost faith in Candy Crush Saga and going forward I will not be making purchases.  I’ve also sent correspondence stating that my purchased items are definitely not showing up on my credit card but are not my game.  Weekly race, challenges, etc. are not being added in as well.  

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    edited July 2018
    Options

Hello @Elsa! Thanks for jumping in on this one.  @Godiva. I believe this was already sent to our Moderator because someone else had the same problem. I will most definitely let her know priority about this and she will see it tomorrow to help you out and hopefully give you the rewards you so rightly deserve. I think she will private message you, so look out for that message here on King Care sometime in the very near future. :) I am so very sorry about this, and I would be just as aggravated had I not gotten the rewards from the VIP bag when I had obviously earned it. Hang in there guys. I will let the Moderator know about this immediately. :)@Caleb--this is still in the testing stage I believe so not everyone will get this promotion. Hopefully, it will be made a permanent part of the game soon so you can get it too. @GritGamer--that is absolutely correct. Once you buy gold bars from the Shop, you will see this bag (if you are in the testing group that gets it) on your board somewhere. Once you clear all the levels up to it, you will get to the bag and it will open, revealing a VIP reward. :) Have a wonderful day to all!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?