How can I reset my game?

Options

I want to start over from the beginning but I can’t reset the game. I have emailed support twice with no help. 

Best Answer

Answers

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

I can reset your game to level 1 if you wish.

I sent you a message, please come back to me and confirm that you want to reset the game and I will do it for you.

:-D 

• Gusiluz
    Gusiluz Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I have same problem. Mailed twice asking for reset the progress to start from beginning and only received two mails with a link to this forum.

• Gusiluz
    Gusiluz Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I sent you a message, please come back to me and confirm that you want to reset the game and I will do it for you.

Hi. I have same problem. Mailed twice asking for reset the progress to start from beginning and only received two mails with a link to this forum.
  • Lauren_Keplinger
    Lauren_Keplinger Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Crazy Cat Lad, could you help me as well
  • Dave_Rich
    Dave_Rich Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I also want to reset my levels to 1 and requested it over a week ago, Ticket #7061898.  I received an email requesting confirmation within 3 days and immediately replied. But then I kept getting messages that I still hadn't replied so you were closing the ticket.  I replied 10 times!!! I've completed all the levels and therefore am not competitive in any of the contests anymore, so the game has become boring.  PLEASE reset my account to 1!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?