Options
rottengamer
rottengamer Posts: 4 Newbie

Watching ads but it is skipping the reward

Answers

• rottengamer
    Options

I had a winning streak of 181 going on when I had to use up my gold to buy 5 moves after watching the video that was to give me moves. This happened 3 times today...

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,849 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback.Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.

• rottengamer
    Options

I did as you said but still had the problem.

I run out of turns and it offers me first 2 two free turns if I watch video. I watch video and wait several seconds after the timer runs out before I click it and instead of offering me the 2 turns or a chance to watch another video it goes back to the screen that offers me a chance to buy 5 turns for 10 gold... I had a winning streak going of over 180 games and have won several of the races (more than 7), I also had about 60 gold when I started playing today. now I have none of that left due to this glitch. Let me know if you get it fixed.

• elitonale
    elitonale Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited July 2023
    Options

Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand! Check out our House Rules!

• kiara_wael
    Options

We only use English in the King Community to ensure that everyone understands and can be understood. 

Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.

• kiara_wael
    Options

We only use English in the King Community to ensure that everyone understands and can be understood. 

Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?