⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Restart required

Options
Tam8959
Tam8959 Posts: 3 Newbie

Level 13842 ... Won Candy Royale ... 1000 gold bars ... 24 gold crowns in a row ... woohoo ... hit "claim" ... get "restart required please so not delete and reinstall game"

Unable to claim my gold bars after restarting game and phone multiple times ... happened July 4th or 5th ... I have screenshots if needed. Why oh why ... let it rest and tried again today ... still no go ... such a sad day!

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 145,644 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

This issues been reported. Meanwhile

If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here and tell your Game ID there.

The screen shots are from all stats features and there are no rewards given from those.

• Tam8959
    Options

Not sure what the last line is for here ... "the screen shots are from all stats features and there are no rewards given from these" ... I just want my gold bars added to my account

• Doondie
    Doondie Posts: 1,255 Level 5
    Options

Hey, newbie crusher,

Welcome to the forum! 👋

That line means nothing. It's part of a canned reply they feed anyone with a missing reward issue.

You're not alone, it seems. See here for reference:

Can not claim Candy Royale Jackpot

You'll find the same pre-written reply with the same weird last line, btw.

My guess is the Double Candy Royale event is bugged. Normally, it's not possible for you to claim it later, let alone a day later, so there's probably something wrong with it.

At this point there's nothing you can do but report the issue to Support. I doubt they'll get you your gold bars though.

Do you happen to have screenshots of the steps leading to the grand prize? Something like that:

or the very start:

Did you see anything abnormal about the event? For example were people gradually dropping out until the last level or were they already all out of the competition from the start? 🤔

• Tam8959
    Options

We were down to 3 people left ... then 2 ... then just me as the only one left. I crushed the last level expecting to win and it said 1/100 again and gave the claim button and got the restart loop. Googled it and saw it's been reported so reported mine too. Someone posted their's worked a couple of days later so that's why I waited and tried again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?