Lives

Options
gpd1390
gpd1390 Posts: 1 Newbie

I no longer get lives when I request them from friends. I get multiple requests for lives every day, but never seem to get any in return. This is new, why?

Comments

• gingeyyx
    gingeyyx Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Same here, I’d be curious to know why it’s quite frustrating

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,941 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback please check for more info about Lives here and Here

• aiswaryasachuz
    aiswaryasachuz Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hey i usually get lives after 12.o clock and 6.o clock after i played the lives that i recieved. But now its take 14 hours to take lives from my friends. This is all new for me and its frustrating me so much. Please fix it. Reduce the time to take extra lives

• T0rr1e
    T0rr1e Posts: 195 Level 2
    Options

King is not going to change this they figure if people want more lives they will pay real money to buy unlimited lives they make money you go broke. King do not care about players anymore especially players who do not want to pay money.

• alisha2476
    alisha2476 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I have been a very loyal player and in the past spent lots of money on this game. 18 hours to get new lives is ridiculous, I will not be playing and will delete game if not changed. Way to treat your players

• Deepanshi29
    Deepanshi29 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Get unlimited lives by setting your phone clock 3hrs ahead (when your lives are 0), then opening the app and checking if there lives are full. Then going back to the phone settings and reset the time to real time.

This way you'll have unlimited chances to cross the levels. You can win weekly contest gold and use that gold to cross tough levels by adding extra moves.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?