Adjust the Weekly Contest and Episode Race Prizes

2»

Comments

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 11,650 Level 5

Hi@KeyK9 it's always worth posting ideas but as Alienscar has put, your idea has been moved from ideas to discussions. That could have been so you got responses from other players, like you did, letting you know it probably won't happen.

Lots of us have complained time and time again about the silly changes giving us measly prizes - gold bars or boosters - or should I say gold bar or booster. Nothing has ever been done, but we'll wait and see. Could be a long wait.

Take care.

• KeyK9
    KeyK9 Posts: 16 Level 2

Ah, no I didn't realize that. Thank you for pointing that out @Alienscar and for breaking down the thought process behind their moving the post. That sucks that it's unlikely that they'll take the suggestion into consideration:( I guess I can see how it could be viewed as a complaint, seeing that I am sort of complaining about the way the setup currently is. But, I did mean it to be a suggestion for helpful feedback to improve those aspects of the game. I feel like making the prize amounts more logically valuable so that 1st place earns the most, 2nd the second most, 3rd, etc., would make it more motivating to try to compete for the higher placements and would make it more satisfying if you do achieve the second place prize over third or third over fourth, and fourth over fifth. It was indeed more of a genuine request to improve something about the game (I didn't think it was a major deal to make the adjustments; I thought it was just suggesting something logical and that would make sense to do using the basic reward system they already have in place but improving it).

• KeyK9

Ah, no I didn't realize that. Thank you for pointing that out @Alienscar and for breaking down the thought process behind their moving the post. That sucks that it's unlikely that they'll take the suggestion into consideration:( I guess I can see how it could be viewed as a complaint, seeing that I am sort of complaining about the way the setup currently is. But, I did mean it to be a suggestion for helpful feedback to improve those aspects of the game. I feel like making the prize amounts more logically valuable so that 1st place earns the most, 2nd the second most, 3rd, etc., would make it more motivating to try to compete for the higher placements and would make it more satisfying if you do achieve the second place prize over third or third over fourth, and fourth over fifth. It was indeed more of a genuine request to improve something about the game (I didn't think it was a major deal to make the adjustments; I thought it was just suggesting something logical and that would make sense to do using the basic reward system they already have in place but improving it).

• KeyK9

Well almost a year after posting my original comment, I see that the developers of Candy Crush Saga and Candy Crush Soda Saga obviously don't care about making the prizes in these contests fair and logical :( How disappointing. Again, I don't see what's so outrageous or hard about making the prizes you earn match the place in the competition that you achieve. Clearly, 1st prize deserves the most rewards, 2nd the second-most rewards, 3rd a little less than that and so on. Why would it make sense that 2nd place gets the same exact prize as 3rd place?

I admit that NOW, I am intentionally complaining. When I first made my comment last year, my intention was coming from a place of making a suggestion for improving the game and making the rewards logical, but I guess that didn't/doesn't matter to the people in charge.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?