🎙We want your feedback on the levels 14 466 - 14 510

Options

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,858 Level 5
    Options

@Monse_1451 Greetings to you and good luck with the game. They want us all to use English here in the community when we post. I used google translate to interpret your message.

I hope that you enjoy the game and the community.

Sincerely,  ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ

• Chantelle
    Chantelle Posts: 89 Level 3
    edited July 2023
    Options

My feedback of levels 14181 - 14195

The level I found most challenging was 14185

My android tablet has no latest update for levels 14 466 - 14 510

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,055 Level 5
    edited July 2023
    Options

post deleted, thanks

• christinewupp
    Options

So level 14505 reduced to 20 moves. Impossible to pass in 20 moves.

So level 14506 reduced to 24 moves. Impossible to pass in 24 moves.

Why even bother? Well, I still have 3000 gold bars, might as well use them up. But I'll be glad to stop playing after that. It's a rubbish game with rubbish levels. And then when anyone manages to post a video on line of passing a level without boosters they promptly reduce the moves, just to make sure it won't happen again. How DARE anyone pass a level without paying!?!?

• christinewupp
    Options

So, level 13509 totally messed up. Was like this two weeks ago (Jonah B video on YouTube):

35 moves.

Now 26 moves and looks like this:

(Ignore the boosters, they are my starting boosters.) So: Many fewer moves, many more blockers. Rubbish, rubbish, rubbish. Ah yes, and of course, I have to play in portrait mode. Why bother? Well I'm not bothered. Just keep posting here and giving my best advice to newbies. I'm afraid that advice can only be to stop playing this game. Make levels possible again and let me play in landscape like other players posting here and on Youtube, and then maybe I'll be recommending this game again. But not like this!

• christinewupp
    edited July 2023
    Options

Level 14509, all the starting boosters, full candy necklace, and using a party booster still only got me to this

No chance of getting to those keys now, is there, before time is up?

So I played yet another party booster and have finished the episode but it's just become a farce now, really.

• Rhonda_L
    Rhonda_L Posts: 533 Level 3
    Options

Thanks, @christinewupp ! I'm really looking forward to the mess yet to come! Can't wait! Lol

• MonicaYellow
    MonicaYellow Posts: 693 Level 3
    Options

Checking my opening board record, I completed this level on 30 June (2 days after release) My opening board shows 38 moves (3 additional moves from a friend?):l

No wonder I completed it with ease.

On a side matter, with portrait layout, I can crop off the bottom part that show my stock of boosters, but with landscape, I can't.

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,864 Level 5
    Options

Level 14491 is impossible! I can’t clear all 40 dark chocolate! That cost 37 moves for needs 37 growing dark chocolate. Because it’s only 30 moves and many striped candies.

• christinewupp
    Options

Having checked this one out, yes, 30 moves is not enough however, in theory more chocolate can be created by getting the lucky candies to drop from the top. So it's mathematically possible I think.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?