⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How To Beat Level 3714

Maurice_Scorey
Maurice_Scorey Posts: 1 Newbie

This Solution Requires A lot of Free Move and Lolly Pop Hammers!!!! For me it took 20 Free Moves and 8 Hammers + a Full Rack of Space Dash boosters.

They key to getting the Ingredients to drop is to use Hard Hitting Booster Combos to wipe out / clear large portions of the board creation large amounts of empty space for the candies / ingredients to drop into through the portals.

Firstly I used Free Move's to align the 2 Space Dash colour bombs next to each other to get an initial hit on the 3 icing's.

I Then used Hammers to remove the rest of the Icing to open up the portals.

I then used Free Move's to create and align Colour Bomb+Wrapped Candy Combos to open up large areas of space across the board.

The net result of this is that large quantity's of candies will start dropping through the portals+ 1 or 2 of the Ingredients.

When a lot of Candy's are dropping through the portals the game will randomly drop 1 or 2 of the ingredients through the portals along with the hoards of other candies.

Repeat this process until all the ingredients are out.

It took 4 x Colour Bomb+Wrapped Candies + 20 Free Moves, 8 Hammers and a Full Rack of Space Dash Boosters to beat the level.

(no recommended for those who purchase their boosters as it will cost a substantial price for that many boosters)

But if you have a good supply of boosters available this will get you past the level.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend

Hi Maurice, someone just wrote in another message here that it's been fixed.  There are now 35 moves instead of 30.  I will keep your message here just in case someone else wants to know how to clear it.  Thanks!

• Maurice_Scorey

With respect, an extra 5 moves does not fix the issue of the ingredients only dropping under extreme conditions.

And when I beat this level a few minutes before my last post above it was not fixed by any stretch of the imagination.

• _Elsa_

Maybe then it needs another fix. It's frustrating playing the game lately.  I'd love to know what the future holds for this game with all these issues.

• Maurice_Scorey

I could come up with a whole list of bugs, issues in the game. most of them are just annoyances, some are of benefit.

Game breaking issues like level 3714 are rare, fortunately. I think part of the problem is the studio is more interested in feature that keeps the game attractive and making money.

And the a backlog of issues build up that the studio struggles to keep on top of, as testing millions of line of game code to find whats causing a particular issue takes time and effort.

I can no longer compete in the Star or Rocket challenges as there are simply not enough new levels being added fast enough, so i'm gradually being demoted back down all the planets in the Rocket Challenge.

I've now completed ALL 3,740 levels, so I'm done until next Wednesday:/

Laters

• _Elsa_

Me too!  I'm also at the top waiting for new levels next Wednesday.  I have enjoyed chatting with you here Maurice.  Have a great day!

• demon803
    demon803 Posts: 27 Level 2

so,heres the thing, the way you won still means the board is not fixed, no levels should take that much boosters. I don't care if it is an extra hard level. Candy is NOT dropping the way is should and that is what needs to be fixed.

• siouxsie
    siouxsie Posts: 46 Level 2

Even with all those boosters used today the fruit still refuses to drop

• _Elsa_

Hi guys, I just posted this message again to a King Admin telling her that even though they added 5 moves to the level the fruit is still an issue.

• _Elsa_

Hey guys, I am going to elevate this again on Monday as a reminder that this level has not been fixed yet.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?