Frustrated Beyond Belief - time to quit?

Options

Comments

• cookiemae
    cookiemae Posts: 643 Level 3
    Options

No need to answer your question. You already said I was full of it so it doesn't matter. I must likely would have answered but yo came at me pretty rough. I am in the levels of 14 600 noe. Have a nice day.

• cookiemae
    Options

I would have answered your questions but you came at me pretty rough. You said I was full of it or working with King so it doesn't matter now what I would have sad.

• Rhonda_L
    Rhonda_L Posts: 540 Level 3
    Options

@cookiemae You most certainly did say you've gotten 38-40 moves per level. Go back and read your post! You also said you've haven't had to use boosters.

Quit dogging @christinewupp for calling you out.

Own up and tell us how you got all these in-game boosters. Looks like you spent mega $ or you were given them! Don't try to say you've built them up. Maybe some, but NOT Party Boosters. It's basically impossible to get a lot of Party Boosters.

So, what's your story?

• Rhonda_L
    Rhonda_L Posts: 540 Level 3
    Options

Sorry, friends, this has just irritated me!

• cookiemae
    Options

I said usually maybe you need to read it again you do know that you can play levels over and over until you pass. Also I notice another one of your response to channlhai you have no issues or remarks about her 99 boosters. BTW I just finished level 14,644 again with no boosters. Don't be made at me because of my boosters. As I said you had no issues with others that have the same amount. Just because you don't have something doesn't give you the right to attack me. I am pretty sure there are others with massive boosters that have not for whatever reason have not posted a screenshot. I can see you pick and choose who to attack are you angry about the last person you responded to about their 99 boosters? No you made no comment. I can also see by your response it's better that you not post any screenshots on this forum without being attacked by multiple people who are just plain jealous and can't see how others can have a certain amount of boosters. As you can see Channelhai has the same amount but no words from you about hers. Have a great day

• TitanCrusher
    TitanCrusher Posts: 365 Level 3
    Options

I won’t post a screenshot now but I say that there’s something to the theory that some accounts are “favored” for whatever reason.

I don’t work for King and have zero desire to work, shill or promote them. I have amassed a very large amount of booster and gold bars. A lot. I have not spent May money either.

I am not at the highest levels like some of the players here but still. It appears that the code just favors some people.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,542 Level 5
    Options

I do not base my opinion on this game on what people write in this forum and of course I know that this forum is in no way representative of the majority of players. I form my own opinion about King, which is based on 14,555 levels played and many years of playing Candy Crush.

Okay, so you said you "usually" have 38-40 moves available to yourself, not "always". This is NOT normal. None of us have "usually" that many moves, or in fact, ever... ! I just don't understand how you can. The last episode I have just finished has the following moves for me: 14,541 - 29 moves, level 14542 - 20 moves, level 14543 - 21 moves, level 14544 - 21 moves, level 14545 - 24 moves , level 14546 - 21 moves, level 14547 - 22 moves, level 14548 - 20 moves, level 14549 - 20 moves, level 14550 - 20 moves, level 14551 - 20 moves, level 14552 - 25 moves, level 14553 - 25 moves, level 14554 - 24 moves, level 14555 - 25 moves. Kindly could you scroll back and check how many moves these levels have in your game? Are yours like this now?

It was my guess that you must be part of a test group because your game is different from those who report their feedback every week on the latest releases (level 14,645 this week, according to QueenB). These players certainly do NOT have 38-40 moves like you have when they send their feedback. If you are ahead of them, then in my reckoning that means you are testing the levels out before they are released to the wider public. By definition then I would say you are in a test group. Maybe King haven't told you this. Which level are you currently playing at? If it's further than 14,645 then that might explain to us why you have so many more moves than anyone else here. Whatever the reason, you do seem to be an outlier and are lucky!. Please appreciate the fact that the millions who come after you have much, much harder boards and that is why there is so much anger about.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,542 Level 5
    Options

I agree that there is definitely evidence that some accounts are favoured like you write. I have noted this first hand, when I played a new game on a second account, up to level 2076 when it was accidentally lost. I got so many lucky boards and fun events, better rewards etc, etc, it was fun to play, felt like the good old days. This was so much in contrast to my original game playing in the 14,000s I could hardly believe it was the same game. Candy Crush is fundamentally unfair, and that explains why there are so many angry people about here. People need to realise that we are not all playing the same game!

• cookiemae
    edited July 2023
    Options

I think there is some misunderstanding of what I posted maybe my wording was not correct. I play all new levels each week as soon as they are released. Some of those levels have more moves available to people that are playing each week on new levels will and always have some levels with more moves than those who follow. When I go back and look at the lower levels some levels have been changed to less moves. If you would check YouTube you will find video of candy crush with the same amount of moves I have at the beginning of the new release of levels. If you check later on YouTube the amount of moves have been changed to a new amount with less moves. I am sure you have heard people saying the video on YouTube have less moves. It's not uncommon to change the amount of moves needed to complete a level from when it was originally released. Just from checking YouTube people should realize the moves are different so it's just not me. King decides based on how many and how many people playing new levels if they will add or delete moves. It appears to me from reading feedback that most people playing new levels have not said how many moves they have when they start newly released levels. They just give their opinion on how hard or easy the levels are which is the question is about not how many moves they have. The issues with my boosters is another story. I am not the only person that have massive boosters I do not work for king. I assume now most people will definitely block out the numbers of boosters they have or will never post screenshots because of all the hate I got from not blacking out my booster. King doesn't give me free boosters my boosters were made the hard way and legal. Interesting that I have seen in the forum people with 99+boosters including party poppers and not said. Matter of fact Someone just posted they have massive amounts in this same feed I am grateful for that person done that but if you noticed they said they would not post a screenshot.Also in this same feed Queen said they change the levels as well. It's all good tho.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?