Lost my gold bars after iPhone upgrade

Options
Rosemary_Martin
Rosemary_Martin Posts: 9 Level 2

Upgraded from an iPhone 6s to an 8s over the weekend. App transferred and all my progress is correct but my gold bar in app purchases are now gone. I had about 106 give or take and now it’s showing zero. iTunes said I need to speak to app developers. I paid $ for these so no reason I should lose them. How do I get them back please? Thank you.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,780 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Rosemary, 

Thanks for posting on King Care. As payment issues involve sensitive data and require personalized support we do not support these queries in the community. You can find the steps to take here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase-1

• Rosemary_Martin
    Options

Thank you for your response but your link did not solve my problem, only had me post ANOTHER question in the Contact Us section which I have already done multiple times. And I have not received a response to any of them. This is literally my 11th or 12th question post and no resolution. Not even close.What I need is for a cust service rep to contact me directly via email to assist me in resolving my issue. Posting though this area and the link you gave me accomplishes nothing. Again thank you for answering but you are the only one who has responded and unfortunately my problem isn’t solved. Customer service with King Games is abysmal to say the least!!!!!!

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Rosemary, I am very surprised that you didn't hear from a contact person because I wrote them on Friday and got an email from them on Saturday.  That is the only place that handles purchases.  When was the last time you completed the contact form?

• Rosemary_Martin
    Options

I filled out the form immediately after I received your response so I believe Friday? I actually filled it out on 2 different links on that contact page that I thought might apply. And I filled it out again yesterday after I posted a response to you. I’m just extremely frustrated but do appreciate your assistance. I have spent way more time on this than necessary and still no resolution.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Rosemary, I hear you and I can share in your frustration.  I am going to forward this message to a King Admin.  I'm not sure if she can help you but let's see what happens.

• Rosemary_Martin
    Options

Thank you very much!

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hello Rosemary- I am very sorry due to data reasons we cannot handle your purchase problems here. Please do let me know the email reference number(s) I will check this with the teams so that you can receive a reply. 

Thanks! 

• Rosemary_Martin
    edited September 2018
    Options

You mean my email?

I didn’t receive anything from king via email that was anything other than a auto response email so no reference #’s or anything.

• Rosemary_Martin
    Options

No contact received from anyone at King after my last email. Can you please update or direct as to my next steps?

• Rosemary_Martin
    Options

The number in the email I received this morning responding to your suggested post I did last night is 7205588

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?