๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐Ÿ’— Barbie & Candy Crush - Join this Sweet Ride!

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 154,236 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
    Loved it! Barbie's iconic style brought a fresh and exciting experience to the game

Wow! Sweet! Thank you for your voting and answering your sweet feedbacks about Barbie Event now! Candy Crushers! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜„

• Toune_PG
    Toune_PG Posts: 359 Level 3
    Options
    Neutral. The Barbie theme didn't make a significant impact on my overall gaming experience

Voted

• MissKimberly
    MissKimberly Posts: 57 Level 2
    Options
    Divine! It was enjoyable. The Barbie event added some variety and fun to the gameplay

I won โ€œBarbie Candy Crush Sweet Rideโ€ ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿš˜

• MonicaYellow
    MonicaYellow Posts: 693 Level 3
    Options
    Divine! It was enjoyable. The Barbie event added some variety and fun to the gameplay

Barbie Leaderboard

Report cards of the accounts under my care for this race:

Mine: 238587, 8th position, top score at 980000+, entered race with 65 hrs left, on the sideline when I decided to test the newly released levels, to check on the number of moves available. With such a strong lead at the top, no point fighting.

Cheryl: 381417, 3rd position, top score at 526000+; entered race with 68hrs left

Holly: 306126, top position; entered race with 50 hrs left.

• Karenr2
    Karenr2 Posts: 56 Level 2
    Options

Not seen it at all thankfully - not a fan of these takeovers - distracting and pointless

but since I can't / won't play anymore due to various gameplay changes (LANDSCAPE!!! / Candy Royal), its irrelevant to me.

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 154,236 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
    Loved it! Barbie's iconic style brought a fresh and exciting experience to the game

Wow! Sweet! Thank you for your voting and answering your sweet feedbacks about Barbie Event and also participating and challenging on Barbie Event now! Candy Crushers! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜„

• Mary_V
    Mary_V Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Can I just say, I got 1st place and received a few boosters, I think it was 4 total all insignificant. No gold? No free play with boosters? I wish I wouldn't took a screen shot, I was so angry I just closed it thinking maybe a 2nd thing would pop up , no that's all. .. it was all. how ridiculous.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,481 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Neutral. The Barbie theme didn't make a significant impact on my overall gaming experience

I liked and finished the final Quest by Barbie. I could not finish the previous ones as I didn't have time๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,942 Community Manager
    edited July 2023
    Options

Bye Barbie ๐Ÿฉท

Her time in the Candy Kingdom was as sweet as it was pink! Thanks for visiting Barbie and you will Crush it in the real world! ๐Ÿฉท

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,799 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options
    Not a fan. The Barbie event didn't appeal to my personal taste or preferences

It actually did not show up for me, so I voted not a fan

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?