Candy Crush Saga 3718

Options
Ketan_Patel-2
Ketan_Patel-2 Posts: 32 Level 2

Another frustrating level.  I spent a week on one level and now I am playing this level like a senseless drone.

The other level, thank god they fixed it, but how much more time and boosters do we need to waste?  I am down to nothing now.

30 moves, 15 are used up to clear bombs.  Others candys tied up and 80 jellys with some covered under bricks to clear with only 15 moves?  I have used many boosters with a full space ship and cannot get close.  This is beyond a joke, I have now reduced the amount I play.  

On the same episode for two weeks having only cleared 4 levels.  

Whats worse, after the most recent update, game crashes and shuts down every 6-7 minutes. 

Time to moves to something new now. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,758 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Ketan, if you are playing the game on Windows 10 I believe that it is a glitch and it has already been reported to King but the studio is closed for the weekend so they will only get the message on Monday.

• Ketan_Patel-2
    Options

Hi Elsa, how much longer do I need to put up with this rubbish.  I have been on this level for more than a week.  I have got down to 8 jelly's and have not been able to use the spinning wheel because the app crashes.  I have exhausted all my boosters so waste time filling up a space ship which has no effect on this level whatsoever.

There are not enough Fishes on the booster to help either.

I watched a video on youtube to help and they had an extremely lucky lucky board.

Please can someone credit me with the 10 lollipops I have wasted and 8 jelly hands.  That way I can move past this level and get on with my life.  

• Jenny_Johnson-2
    Jenny_Johnson-2 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Ditto ditto ditto   and contacting King about it only gets you a form letter telling you to try harder. What's so frustrating even worse is that when you are so close that's when the game shuts down by itself.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi guys, I am just as frustrated as all of you even though my Windows 10 isn't crashing.  The studio was told about this glitch on Monday and today being Thursday I don't know if it's been fixed yet.  I don't know if it's a King issue or a Microsoft issue but we all have to wait patiently for the fix.

• Ketan_Patel-2
    Options

They should look to compensate players that go through the process of complaining.  I understand that we win most of the boosters, but so many are wasted.  Ever since the introduced the new chocolates, candy canes etc the game is ruined.

• Ketan_Patel-2
    Options

This level has been updated.  They have removed the corners making the level even harder.  There is no room for combos and when I do use a combo it does not clear the jelly!  Unbelievable!  It still crashes, I got down to 4 jelly's but no more boosters, used the wheel to play on, then used 7 gold bars and it crashed!

So fed up!

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Ketan, so they changed the level and it's worse?  The crashing is because of the glitch on Windows 10.

• Ketan_Patel-2
    Options

Yes, it is just as bad as the first time around.  If I have 15 lollipops I can clear this level.  The combos and boosters are all wasted.  There is no room to create boosters to complete the level.

• Nick_Pivot
    Nick_Pivot Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Ketan, I too believe that players should be compensated. The level is completely different when you play from Android than Facebook. 3 levels of blockers, 67 jellies to clear, no candy dispensers at the top. Half a million games later the closest I got to completing the level was 2 jellies with 4 moves to go then you happily die because there are no options. Just played the game on Facebook and completed the level at the 2nd attempt. One layer of blockers, most of them not hidding jellies, 56 jellies to clear and a candy dispenser. Totally unethical from developers to offer different strength levels. The game on Android is next to impossible to clear. If people have to pay to pass at least give them a fair ride. Anyways completed without boosters, which I believe was the promise from developers in the first instance. King, can you please stop changing number of moves, blockers and targets because this is horrible for your loyal customers. 

• Ketan_Patel-2
    Options

Hi Nick, 

I have slowly stopped playing this game.  Wait till you see what is in store for you.  Before I would be stuck on a level for 2 days or so, but now, I am barely clearing one game every week.  It is beyond a joke, they will not end the game, they want people to play one of their other games, but there is no way I will be spending any money, especially where the company does not admit fault, does not reply to their customers and does not compensate them.  In fact all the higher level players should just quit, the game is not relaxing, frustrates the hell out me and is in fact is a lot more stressful.  Not my go to game anymore.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?