Candy Crush Saga 3718

Options
2»

Answers

• Nick_Pivot
    Nick_Pivot Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Ketan, same frustration is coming my way for level 3738. I agree that this is only but getting really frustrating more and more. And when you ask why the boards are differents, added blockers or restricted moves, the link you get send DOESN'T exist. This game as I have explained to ELSA (who takes the time to answer, bless her) is TOTALLY unethical. Time to get a life for all of us, I think. Shall we start a revolution? hehehe. Keep calm and Be well my friend. 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi guys, I am enjoying this interaction between the two of you.  Not that it makes it less frustrating but for me, it has created a place for me to get to know all of you here!  I find it so fascinating that we can be from all over the world, share these games in common, gripe about the same things and yet we are all still addicted to these games. Go figure that out! 

I just wrote someone here telling them to take a break from the game today - go for a walk, go play another game or go online and do some shopping!  I would like to do the latter but still have to write more and read more here.

What is happening is that us Superstars come here and volunteer our time to help with the questions.  If we see a lot of complaints about a specific level then I can elevate it to a King Admin who then turns the list of complaints over to the studio.  I have seen them change 8 levels since getting involved but it takes a lot of complaints to make the change. 

I have seen a lot of changes since Activision took over the games.  From what I am understanding is that they randomly choose players to test the levels in advance.  They monitor these levels to see if they can get cleared and how long it takes to clear them.  Then they are introduced as a new episode and videos are created and posted on Youtube.  Then along come all of us players who might have difficulty with a level so we go to Google searching for some help.  The videos which were created immediately suddenly show more moves than what you are seeing in your game.  So you all come here and post your messages.  This is what I am seeing at the moment - some of the players who complained about specific levels suddenly write back to say that they cleared it.  So their data is showing that it could be done with less moves.  Get it?  So where does that leave all of us?  For me, it leaves me with a bunch of Internet friends that I never would have met before and that is totally cool for me!

• Ketan_Patel-2
    Ketan_Patel-2 Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

Hi Elsa, 

I understand what you are saying.  But it is not fair that many people clear the levels with more moves.  I was at the top and am now over 100 levels behind.

How do you know that the people that reported clearing the levels did not use many many boosters.  You should be able to clear the levels without boosters to make the game fair for all.

Walking away from the game?  What is the point of that, I have tried that, still does not help me, am over 100 levels behind.  The only reason why I am playing less is because all my friends that were chasing me have stopped playing the game, so I will take my time and try and get to level 4000 and then stop.  I will uninstall and never play a King game again.

The biggest scam to date is the daily wheel.  In a few years, with a 1 in 8 chance, maybe over 1000 spins only hit the jackpot once.  Fixed.....I think so.

I also believe this game is now fixed so that you have to spend a lot of money to progress quickly.  I refuse to do this, as Nick points out, so many unfair practices going on....lucky board...this is supposed to be a relaxing puzzle not a lottery.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?