๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐ŸŽ™We want your feedback on the levels 13 881 - 13 925

Options

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,881 Level 5
    Options

@Peter_Tornaros my one comment keeps showing up in my drafts... It does now give me a message that my comment needs to be approved when I try to post it.

I had stated that I have 2 levels left to play and thought that the dragons did not seem like an item to find on the board. I agree with you that I thought the 2nd Episode was my least favorite this week. So I really do not know what the problem is? The Wednesday Addams meme was about chocolate?

I still have 2 levels left to play....

• Scooterpie
    Options

@Peter_Tornaros I have two levels left to do. The levels were better this week and I agree the 2nd Episode was the one I liked the least.

Dragons do not seem very much like an item to find on the board for Candy Crush but I do not have them in my game so maybe I will change my mind. I have no choice anyway, it is what it is.

Chocolate covered cherries now that seems like some messy candy...

• Scooterpie
    Options

@Peter_Tornaros I have two levels left to do. The levels were better this week and I agree the 2nd Episode was the one I liked the least.

Dragons do not seem very much like an item to find on the board for Candy Crush but I do not have them in my game so maybe I will change my mind. I have no choice anyway, it is what it is.

Chocolate covered cherries now that seems like some messy candy...

• Scooterpie
    Options

ส•แดฅโ€ข ส”โ˜l was finally able to post my comment. Oh Yeah! Cause it kept showing up in my drafts! Thank you for fixing...

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,407 Level 5
    Options

Level 13903. Above, on 31st March @Peter_Tornaros commented that this level required two lots of extra moves to fulfil the sugarcoat order and needed urgent attention. Hey, now two weeks later and exactly this is what happens to me. Two lots of extra moves required along with at least one Party popper booster because not enough sugar coats drop in time:

I spent a party popper and a few other boosters on this level early on to get the sugarcoats freed, but no, with one move to go not one is on the board and 7 still required. Please make the levels possible. AT LEAST if using boosters!

Oh, and the first three or so levels of the episode were just a walkthrough. We don't want lucky board give-aways just to then get on a winning streak, so that you can con us into parting with our gold on impossible levels like 13903. It is a dirty design strategy. I will not spend any more money on this game until this sort of manipulation ends. When my gold is gone I will stop playing.

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,867 Level 5
    edited April 2023
    Options
    • Hi, @Novapichu Its about the level 13903 is impossible without using extra moves or lucky candy boosters. This level was impossible as there were insufficient moves for the sugar coats to come out of the cannons. Total of sugar coats = 50 and there are only 4 one laying sugar coat on board and they come only 3 layers sugar coat for every 3 moves from cannons. But: number of moves of this level is 33 moves. 1x 3 layers sugar coat from cannons every 3 moves. Total: 50 sugar coats. But itโ€™s only 4 sugar coats in board and 11 x 3 = 33 moves and 33 sugar coats = 13 sugar coats left and no more moves! Impossible!
  • saulorio
    saulorio Posts: 75 Level 3
    Options
  • Iluvgames
    Iluvgames Posts: 132 Level 3
    edited May 2023
    Options

Level 13900 is another 20 moves to start level when videos have 35??. UGHโ€ฆ..๐Ÿ™„. Or else, Iโ€™m assuming players passed with using the 65 extra moves? Three days now and only once or twice with a CB Combo in one and stripes or stripe/wrapper combos almost every move in another did I get below 80 something blocks left on the board. I would be foolish to waste the precious gold bars I have cause even with 65 extra moves I donโ€™t think it would clear these boards Iโ€™m getting. Plus, the Episode Race was lost almost instantly and the Weekly contest is also now out of reach ๐Ÿ™„. And the Chocolate box is gonna get lost too cause Iโ€™ve got to pass 4 levels to complete it ๐Ÿ™„. Need some help here please ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™. This will never happen with only 20 moves ๐Ÿ˜” Itโ€™s just not fun when we hit these impossible levels guys, just no fun at all ๐Ÿ˜”. Thx

• cwgames99
    cwgames99 Posts: 60 Level 2
    Options

Level 13906 is impossible with only 28 moves. Been stuck for days with no boosters and not enough gold bars. Please fix this level.

• cwgames99
    cwgames99 Posts: 60 Level 2
    Options

Been stuck for days on level 13912. Impossible with only 33 moves, no boosters and not enough gold bars.please fix.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?