LOST HELMETS

Options
Rabi_Pal
Rabi_Pal Posts: 6 Level 2

Dear Admin's Suddenly my candy crush saga have closed and i lost my all helmets, in previous update was, "if suddenly game have closed then after open the game u will go back with your helmets", but now it's absolutely rubbish... please do something.. Awaiting for response.. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Rabi, the challenge is not working properly and has already been reported to the studio.  We are all waiting for a fix.

• Niki_Borsas
    Niki_Borsas Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

But I’ve been experiencing the same issue for 4 weeks now. ...

So I have had an update on my candy crush within iOS, and the helmets still disappear. Now what I have to wait another 4 weeks like this, for nothing? Why bother playing if I can’t compete in the side challenges etc. This is complete bs. 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Niki, unfortunately the Space Dash was not a priority since there was a Windows 10 crash that needed attention.  I know that a lot of the challenges have glitches but I don't know in which order they will be resolving them.

• Staci_Lopez
    Staci_Lopez Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I know it’s not a fix to the issue, but I’ve found that if I lose a helmet, I just go to level one and play it several times until it gets back to the max. Then go back to the level I’m on and go from there. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?