🍫 The Chocolate Box Revamp - Any feedback?

Options

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,880 Level 5
    edited August 2023
    Options
    Not a fan. The Chocolate Box doesn't quite appeal to my taste. I prefer the old version

I voted but my vote did not show up in my post? Then I posted this and now it shows up but not on my original post? My vote showed up at 1st but then I attempted to edit it and it disappeared from this post too?

***Editing again here to see what happens with my vote, now it is showing up?* ** Oh Yeah!***

• Cuzzin
    Cuzzin Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options
    Not a fan. The Chocolate Box doesn't quite appeal to my taste. I prefer the old version

Timed rewards are not rewards. Please bring back gold bar rewards. Otherwise,I will have no further incentive (or resources) to continue to play every day.

• Cuzzin
    Options

Yep. Don’t reply first, crushers. I lost my vote option, also.

• Magnolia4
    Magnolia4 Posts: 699 Level 3
    Options

The old version was clearer 💔. Now it is more difficult to change the task.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,103 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Neutral. I'm on the fence about the Chocolate Box. It's neither a hit nor a miss for me

Hello dear @QueenB 🤗,

I am sorry, but I am not liking the changes that were made to the Chocolate box feature. It is not just the new one, but old one too.

I have stopped playing it when the rewards were changed to “timed boosters”. Because, there was no option to achieve “Free Switch”, and “Lollipop hammers” anymore!! Those were the most useful rewards for me🙃

• Cuzzin
    edited August 2023
    Options

Why bother tweaking it for short-term rewards? We played the old boxes for the gold!

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,692 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

The chocolate box was the only thing getting me through some of the levels when I have no gold. I always picked one that I had a chance of doing, even if it took a lot longer.

my first one this time was use a lollipop. Well I didn't have any for days and then got one in my daily reward.

What if I wanted to hang on to it? So no chocolate box!

I've heard talk of options being the more expensive rewards. I won't be buying a booster just to get onto the next layer of the chocolate box. I don't get enough of those unless I buy them or the season pass.

I have spent way too much money on this game lately. But I make the decision to do so to get past the nightmare levels and I am not even half way through yet. However I'm not going to buy boosters to win free short usages.

I preferred it as it was before. It felt like a reward. Now it just feels like another give money pop up 😭

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,005 Level 5
    Options

New Chocolate Box is rubbish.

• MWLAWW
    MWLAWW Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited August 2023
    Options
  • aautz1
    aautz1 Posts: 1,588 Level 4
    Options
    Love it! The Chocolate Box adds a fun and rewarding element to the game. I can't get enough of it

voted

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?