🍫 The Chocolate Box Revamp - Any feedback?

Options

Comments

• KyshA72
    KyshA72 Posts: 885 Level 3
    Options
    It's nice, but... I enjoy the concept, but there could be some improvements to make it even better

I like the new look

BUT........get rid of timed boosters and bring back the gold in the box

• Shilviya18
    Shilviya18 Posts: 1,672 Level 4
    Options
    Not a fan. The Chocolate Box doesn't quite appeal to my taste. I prefer the old version

Beter old box

• lelensp
    lelensp Posts: 52,670 Level 5
    Options
    It's nice, but... I enjoy the concept, but there could be some improvements to make it even better

This new version does not give players the option on what task shoud be done first.

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,878 Level 5
    Options
    Not a fan. The Chocolate Box doesn't quite appeal to my taste. I prefer the old version

Hi @QueenB Yes it's another new (changed event) but it definitely isn't an improvement, like, I'm sorry to say a lot of other things King have changed. I posted about the Bronze shown below a few days ago, wasn't going to bother but I did actually have and needed to use a hammer, so then got the Silver. Haven't got a party popper and even if I did I wouldn't use it for what is shown. You will also see there is no way of changing the task in either. But to be honest for what we are being offered as rewards, I wouldn't bother anyway. Used to love logging in, in the mornings and playing the Chocolate Box for boosters that could be saved and really enjoyed trying for the Gold Bar Boxes. So please tell King their new (changed) Chocolate Box is another 'Sour' change.

Thank you

• carmenechevarria
    carmenechevarria Posts: 2,178 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Love it! The Chocolate Box adds a fun and rewarding element to the game. I can't get enough of it

Love it!!!

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,850 Level 5
    edited August 2023
    Options

@Cuzzin once I left this thread and then returned here my vote showed up on my two posts. So I tried it again. I edited my 2nd post again and my vote disappeared from it but when I left the thread and then returned my vote showed up! You show up now... ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔσ” Greetings!@Cuzzin

@QueenB There is still a problem with tagging I could not make my one tag for Cuzzin go away no matter what I did. One tag to Cuzzin was meant to be not two tags. Cannot delete a tag once you have selected it. Causing the wrong player to be tagged at times.

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,887 Level 5
    Options

@QueenB thank you for informing us on this new revised feature.

I don't like it. If something isn't broken, don't try to fix it. I liked the ability to choose the item I wanted to collect. I don't feel this is an improvement at all. I hope this new feature isn't here to stay

• dacrushermaster
    dacrushermaster Posts: 15 Level 2
    edited August 2023
    Options

I don't like the chocolate box changes either. The final gold chocolate box is not powerful at all anymore. For a while it was perfect or close to perfect. Now 5 mins with the hammer and 5 minutes with UFO's is weak plus no more 10 gold bar bonus. I feel like this should be the reward for the second or MAYBE third box, but certainly not the final one. I don't particularly care for timed prizes in the chocolate boxes anyway, especially 5 minutes which is like almost no time at all to use them by the time you click through all the pop up ads and levels taking forever to complete.

• Carol-38
    Carol-38 Posts: 10,878 Level 5
    Options

Again we're voting and leaving comments, like we did on the new Saga map, but that didn't make any difference. I know it all gets fed back to King, but do they listen?

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,850 Level 5
    Options

Carol, sometimes they do...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?