⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

⭕ Why can't I play in landscape mode anymore? Game too small!

Options

Answers

• candycrusher10000
    candycrusher10000 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I've been running Windows 11 for quite some time now and play CCS daily. Today for some reason the screen is tiny. I cannot play with it this small. I purchase bars and other packages. King you are losing a faithful player and money. I'm level 10419. This sucks. If I'm in some sort of test group, I'd like to be removed.

p.s. apologies if this is not the right area to post this.

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    edited August 2023
    Options

The app on my PC changed yesterday to portrait mode, which I hate, but much worse is it's so small! I can barely play. I absolutely hate it!! If I wanted to play on a phone, I would, but I want to play on my 17" laptop and right now it's barely bigger than it is on my phone. I've played for years and passed over 11,000 levels. Maybe this will be the end for me. I'm not going to strain my eyes to play a game. That sure isn't fun. 😥

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2023
    Options
  • PummyRaj
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hello Eli 🤗

I have an iPad and not iPhone. But, most of the features on iPhone and iPad should be same, except few steps!! So, let’s see…

First, click on Settings widget (the Cogwheel) - Click on Storage;

** Once you go to Storage, I am not sure if you have to click on “Apps” to open the list of the Apps you have, or you will see the list directly under “Storage”. In iPad, I can see the list automatically;

Once you see the list of the Apps, click on Candy Crush Saga - it should give you the option to delete.

Try and see if this method works or not!!

Please let us know if you need further assistance with anything else!!

Keep crushing and have a wonderful rest of the day🍫🍫

NOTE: If you delete the App, you will lose all your saved boosters and also lives received from your friends. But, if you have saved your game either with Facebook or email, your level progress and gold bars will be saved to your game.

• Mary_Kay
    edited August 2023
    Options

Thanks. I hope they change it back too. The page is so poorly designed. The status bar at the top and the tool bar at the bottom are much wider than they need to be. There is also lots of blank space between those bars and the game board. If they insist it be portrait mode, so be it, but at least design the page so you are using most of it for the game board, not just fluff around the edges.

• Cazza56
    Cazza56 Posts: 43 Level 2
    edited August 2023
    Options

Why has the screen gone small again, it seems to happen every time an upgrade has been loaded. My eye sight is not so good so please put it back to a full screen again

• Mary_Kay
    edited August 2023
    Options

I hate this change. I can deal with portrait mode, but now the game board is only about 3/5 of the page with lots of wasted space for huge bars at the top and bottom and also blank space between those bars and the game board. It could be a much larger game board space if the page was properly designed. Right now it's an eye strain to play! If they don't change it to be larger, I'm done, after years!!

• Mary_Kay
    edited August 2023
    Options
  • pittpat
    pittpat Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Game screen is totally wrong proportionally.

• PummyRaj
    edited August 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @pittpat🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I am sorry to say that I do not have a better news for you... It is the change that was brought in by the Candy Studio to all platforms -- mobile phones; Facebook browsers & Microsoft App version; and it is here to stay!! Unfortunately, we- as players, cannot do anything about it, except for leaving feedback and hope that they will listen and change the way it was!!

I am sorry that I do not have a better answer for you! Please let me know if I can assist you with anything else. You can reply by simply typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for joining our Community! Have a great rest of the day🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?