I have 1700+ Gold Bars, What can I do with them?

Options
jo_marie719
jo_marie719 Posts: 13 Level 2

I keep winning the Champion races and have acquired a phenomena amount of gold bars. Also, a lot of 99+ boosters. What can I do with these? The boosters I know I can use when needed, but the gold bars?

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,039 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thanks for the feedback. Please email or Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center so they can check up what happened in your game.

You can also email them from here:

Contact us

https://soporto.king.com/contact

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,424 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @jo_marie719πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

Great job on collecting such a great number of boosters and Gold Bars 🀩

Which level are you right now? Are you at the end of the level OR still trying to reach some higher levels?

It is always good to keep the Gold Bars, because you never know when you will need them. You might face some super hard levels and you need help with extra moves. That is when we use the Gold Bars.

And as for the boosters --> It is never advisable to keep large number of boosters. Because, there could be many instances and glitches will happen that cause us to delete the game App. When that happens, all your boosters will be deleted and will not be reimbursed.

So, next time when you are playing, try to use little by little and keep only a minimum amount of them! I try to keep about 25 or so, which is a nominal amount, and we won't sad even if we lose them!!

Hope this made sense! If you need further clarification, please post back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for joining our Community! Have a great rest of the day🍫🍫

• jo_marie719
    edited August 2023
    Options

Thank you, PummyRaj!

Right now I am at level 1251.I'm still trying trying t reach a higher level. I'll keep the Gold bars as you suggested, and begin to use up the boosters. Thank you so much for help and direction!

Still trying hard to fit into the King Candy Crush Saga Community! Been playing for almost 10 years! Still not sure what I'm doing!

• PummyRaj
    edited August 2023
    Options

You are Welcome Marie @jo_marie719πŸ€—

Level 1251 means, you have just started playing! The game is about to reach 15,000 Level milestone soon. So, you save all those Gold bars to level up! Slowly, you will see that the game becomes hard and you need all the help you can getπŸ™‚

You have just joined here. So, everything will be new. But, not to worry! If you need any assistance with anything in future, please feel free to give a shout outπŸ‘οΈ

It is called "tagging", and you have to add @ symbol before my name, then it becomes tag and green.

Along with the moderators, you will see many other players who are sweet and ready to help. You will learn everything in no timeπŸ’œ

Thank you for joining our Community and have a lovely time exploring🍫🍫

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,988 Legend
    Options

Hi there. What level are you playing at? You have done well winning all the races and accumulating gold and boosters, congratulation on your prudent play! This is the fun of Candy Crush, winning races, keeping a win streak and making gold, but after about level 4000 the game starts to get more difficult and I would suggest not wasting your precious gold. Use it to get those extra moves if a level just cannot be passed any other way. As you progress through the game there will be more and more levels where the given moves are not enough. It's also a good idea to use some gold to buy the one booster you never get in game, the striped candy. It can come in very handy if you have a colour bomb or wrapped candy on a difficult board, then you can place it next to it and create a useful combo. Switches are also a good booster I never seem to have enough of. They can win you a level by getting two colour bombs side by side or help a dragon to safety if you move it past some blockers with a switch. Good luck!

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hi Christine @christinewuppπŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

The player said she is at level 1251πŸ™‚

• jo_marie719
    Options

@PummyRaj

@christinewupp

rThank you both so much for your suggestions and taking the time to explain so much! I hope I’m doing the tag thing correct 😊. I’m so happy I joined this community and have met you both. You have been most helpful. Sounds like I have a long road to travel with candy crush!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?