Ads and help

Options
flzgvn
flzgvn Posts: 2 Newbie

İ am in the 7000s levels and for a few days i can't sene ads and get help continiously. The system make me to pay for help. İf it still goes on for a few days, i will delete all the "Kings" games.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,294 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @flzgvn🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I am sorry to know that the Ads have stopped appearing in your game!!

These Ads is a feature which is still in testing! All the features that are in testing are moved around to be tested by as many players as possible. In that process, some players will have those special features for weeks, some have it for months and some players have it for years!! We do not know which group we fall into. And, until the feature is done testing, it won't become a permanent feature!!

I am suspecting that your turn as a tester might have been finished and the feature was moved on to another group of players!

But, you do not have to be despair. If the feature was moved out doesn't mean that you will not receive the Ads again! You might be moved to a different group and start receiving Ads again. This time, only a few or may be more!! It all depends how the testing goes!!

As players, all we can do is to keep our game App(s) updated, make sure that there is enough free space on our device to receive any extra features, and then, wait!!

Hope this made sense! Please let me know if you have further questions! To reply back, you can simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for joining our Community! Have a great rest of the day/evening🍫🍫

• nice_presh
    nice_presh Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

You just keep recycling the same answer to everyone and not fixing it. I wonder how long this testing period will last

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hello @nice_presh🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

The Moderators are also players like you, but just help out in this Community. We say the same thing to all players because, that's all the information we have been given.

How long a test lasts - can only be decided by the game Studios (different for each individual game)!

And to fix any tests or glitches or anything else pertaining to the game - can only be done by the game Studio. I guess they prioritize certain things and concentrate to improve those features, than features like Ads, etc.,

If you have a specific question, please let me know! I can ask our Candy Community In-charge and get back to you.

When I said Candy In-charge, they are one of the Community Managers, takes care of the Community. They are also King Saga employees, just working in this King Community👑

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?