Who else thinks Candy Crush is not enjoyable anymore?

Options

Comments

• TerriM
    TerriM Posts: 53 Level 2
    Options

I'm nearly at the 7000 level. No boosters no gold bars to buy anything and absolutely no fun when I remember what level I'm on!!

• kfitt
    kfitt Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

i am barely holding on as a fan since the updates and all my saved lives disappeared. Now when I want to sit and play for awhile, I get five minutes of play and then have to wait thirty minutes before getting additional lives. Of course I don’t stick around waiting. I move on. This is the only game I play but I’m thinking about finding something else. This just isn’t fun anymore.

• pebbles2497
    pebbles2497 Posts: 56 Level 2
    Options

Everyone is right on. Not enjoyable at all anymore. Thanks king for making levels impossible and driving away players.

• pebbles2497
    Options

13752 is a joke with only 21 moves. Lol. To get you to buy 125 moves. Not happening here I will find a new game if they don't change their ways and make it fair for all players.

• pebbles2497
    Options

Right on about king not valuing their players

• KCena
    KCena Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

All my friend lives were taken away and now all I have a friend that want lives. I want all my friends back please

• Squirrelwife
    Squirrelwife Posts: 136 Level 3
    Options

I think so too. i used to so look forward to playing. Now it's seeing the dreadful "Candy Royale" a few times a day without them saying why....- the chocolate box doesn't have any more goldbars in it. So, i will play another few and get off. It has been fun though. Too bad they don't listen to us. Kiara is the only one who cares, apparently.

I found a few other fun games.

I appreciate everybody who helped me during the years.

My main reason for leaving is really that they don't listen to their customers. The Candy Royale discussions have gone on for months, and still it is constantly popping up on all of us, without any explanation.

Oh well, it had to end some time.

Squirrelwife

• TitanCrusher
    TitanCrusher Posts: 365 Level 3
    Options

That’s a good work around arrowflinger. I am sure you know not to buy any lives or boosters through your new account as that will cause you to lose the ads that give boosters.

Never buy anything…sadly that’s the way King operates. Lol…they should help and appreciate the people who spend money but it’s the exact opposite.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,267 Level 5
    Options

I don't enjoy the game in the levels 14,000+ any more. I can play and even win the episode race because I still have enough gold for extra moves and boosters. But the gameplay is just rubbish, blockers, blockers and the set sequences that stop your starting boosters from being any use at all. The keys are the worst. If the last key does not drop until you only have two or three moves left then what is the point? Frustrating for some players, boring for the others. Now in levels up to about 2000 or so, that is quite a different kind of game.

• plazaman
    plazaman Posts: 316 Level 3
    Options

I've stopped playing, too boring.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?