🍫 The Chocolate Box Revamp - Any feedback?

Options

Comments

• beelady510
    beelady510 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Not a fan. The Chocolate Box doesn't quite appeal to my taste. I prefer the old version

i don't like not being able to choose the tasks. often i am playing a level that doesn't include the things i am supposed to be collecting or i don't have the boosters i am supposed y to o be using

• summerrose1185
    summerrose1185 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Not a fan. The Chocolate Box doesn't quite appeal to my taste. I prefer the old version

Definitely prefer the old version. I liked having choices; I would choose based on what I felt I could accomplish in time, which often worked out for me. The chocolate box was an appreciated source of the most frequent boosters I’d earn in the game.

I don’t agree the new version is improved, personally. If I got to choose, I’d go back to the old version.

• callirhoep
    callirhoep Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Not happy with the new version ☹️

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,407 Level 5
    edited August 2023
    Options
    Neutral. I'm on the fence about the Chocolate Box. It's neither a hit nor a miss for me

There are three different versions around at the moment. Which one have you got?

• callirhoep
    callirhoep Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited August 2023
    Options

The one that I can’t choose a chocolate. The box gives the task. For example I must release dragons in a specific period of time although there are no dragons in many levels ahead

• christinewupp
    edited August 2023
    Options
    Neutral. I'm on the fence about the Chocolate Box. It's neither a hit nor a miss for me

Oh no, that is the worst of them. I think King are trialling this, and hopefully with the next update everyone will get the box where you CAN choose. In the meantime I suggest you ignore this event. It's utter rubbish if you can't choose.

• rachelcrush
    rachelcrush Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

how can you say the new chocolate box is improved when the rewards are lousier and it is tougher for us to complete it?

we cannot choose how we want to complete the box and I had one task that require me to use 3 UFOs to complete it

i do pay occasionally for timed offers/boosts but honestly, I’m less motivated to pay to play because it is less and less enjoyable to play nowadays. So you are not just driving away non-paying players but the paying ones as well!

• MonicaYellow
    MonicaYellow Posts: 693 Level 3
    edited August 2023
    Options

Joker Box - dark jokes : use 6 UFOs for 5 min use of UFO?

Yes, just ignore it.

• christinewupp
    Options

It's time to take this feedback and take action please, @QueenB

There are currently three different chocolate boxes out there. In one of my games I still have the old one, that looks like this

In the other game I have this one:

There isn't much to choose between these two. They are both okay and I guess it's a design issue mostly. I quite like the new design.

HOWEVER judging by comments here there appears to be a third version around which does not allow the player to choose the task and that one is unbelievably awful and it needs to be scrapped as soon as possible. It's unplayable, and whoever thought it even would be worth a trial run is just off the plot with no idea how to play Candy Crush. Just give everyone the new box with the 3 task changes and then the complaints will soon stop rolling in.

• christinewupp
    Options

I mean this one @QueenB when I mentioned a third, useless, chocolate box. We now call it the "joker box" because it's just farcical. There is no choice of tasks and the reward is less than what you need to input to achieve it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?