⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Repeating ad

Options
Emerald
Emerald Posts: 1 Newbie

I don't mind watching ads but I get the SAME bra add OVER and OVER! It's driving me crazy. How do I change the ads I get?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Emerald, I don't believe that King set up these ads so there is no way to have it changed.

• Mary_Allen-2
    Mary_Allen-2 Posts: 53 Level 2
    Options

I also get half naked women on my ads. Idk how ya can stop them.

• Mary_Allen-2
    Options

Well this wont let me ask my question. So I will write it here.  Why do they take all my lives every single time I "WIN" an hour or Hours  to play? Sometimes Im OUT in 5 minutes or less.  I hate when they Say I won free time to play! It NEVER EVER Happens!  I wish they NEVER said I Won free playing time. Its a baldfaced LIE!   I MEAN EVERY TIME, They Steal my free time.  Im way better off NOT WINNING that Fake "Free hour, or 6 free hours!  Its ALL A LIE! THEY WONT ANSWER ME WHEN I WRITE TO THEM EITHER! EVERRRRR!    HELP???

• Mary_Allen-2
    Options

WHOS GONNA CONTACT ME WITH AN ANSWER?

• Mary_Allen-2
    Options

OH JUST THROW MY QUESTION IN THE TRASH. RIGHT?  CAUSE YALL STEAL MY SO CALLED FREE HOURS...EVERY SINGLE TIME I GET THEM. HA HA HA WHAT A JOKE.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Mary Allen, thank you for posting your anger here!  I understand your frustration and I will pass along your messages to a King Admin.  Will he contact you?  With these nasty written messages I am not sure!

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options

Hi all,

Let's please stay respectful and kind to each other. Our games are there to entertain and provide good time, and we need to make sure that this is also the case here at King Care. Mary Allen, please refrain from vocabulary like the one you've been using in the last comments, We're all humans here, trying to help each other and provide support.

This said, regarding the ads, we will send this feedback on to the studio. However, if in the future you can make a screenshot of it and send it our way it would be much appreciated. This way we can inform the studio and they will make sure they act on those ads that are not proper.

Cheers,

Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?