🎙We want your feedback on the levels 14 646 - 14 690

Comments

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,105 Level 5

Finished. Episode 2, I thought was brilliant. Plenty of great, mind provoking, enjoyable levels. Far too many to nominate any particular ones.

Episode 1 & 3, to me, were ruined by ridiculous levels with not enough moves to fill the orders.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,559 Legend

If anyone could post the number of moves you have this would be a good guide when mobile players follow in two week's time, to compare notes. Thanks. Hope the good feedback doesn't mean too many horrible changes....

• MonicaYellow
    MonicaYellow Posts: 693 Level 3

2 episodes only, saved 1 episode in case gold rush needs new levels.

14646 - 14675. One level missing, 14649, rushing to use the timed boosters:

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 6,218 Level 5

Finished all but my last 6 levels, only timing of levels I am doing at the moment is just trying to obtain the Daily Win each week. You can't really know when is the best time for it 'cause what levels will it fit in best with? Who knows?

• christinewupp

Hi there @QueenB if you are still taking feedback: I'm playing these levels now on mobile and some are still quite enjoyable. The first episode wasn't too bad if you have boosters. I'm halfway through the second and really enjoyed level 14667. It was a bit different and some thinking involved. I managed to pass with just starting boosters, which is unusual at these levels. However, 14668 is awful and really does need more moves. It takes too long to get the keys out. The team have HALVED the moves since @MonicaYellow played this level two weeks ago. Come on, 19 moves for this is a joke! So that's when my win streak was sacrificed and I paid my ten gold to get 35 extra moves. Please add some moves to that level. In general levels that require keys: You can't just reduce the number of moves on those to make them harder, because you'll end up making them impossible. It's simple mathematics.

• christinewupp

The third episode: Level 14677 is absolutely impossible. It was already impossible when the YouTube videos were made, 30 moves, bashing their way through with UFOs and Party Poppers.

Now we have 23 moves, the same board. Keys drop one every five moves. Mathematically impossible therefore in 23 moves. I played only concentrating on clearing for the keys to drop. Using a lollipop hammer to bash them as soon as they dropped.Not once did the last key make an appearance before there were no moves left. It's ridiculous and insulting to players. Please get this sorted. It takes any joy out of the game. You can't beat a level even with boosters if the algorithm is flawed like this.

• MonicaYellow
    MonicaYellow Posts: 693 Level 3

My version showed 31 moves, and I had a 5 min UFO

• christinewupp

Nice starting board you have there. One switch and you can get the colour bombs side by side and clear one layer with your first move. WHY did they change it? It's madness, because with 30 or even 28 (you had the plus 3 from the win streak I think) moves this level would have been achievable with the careful use of boosters. Please @QueenB get the team to change the moves back so the last key drops BEFORE you run out of moves!!!

• christinewupp

What is it with the team that keep making levels harder since release, even though they were already impossible to achieve without boosters? @QueenB A player @Ahmedgsk10 has posted in a different thread

about level 14683. I only managed to pass this using UFOs two weeks ago and I think I still had 30 moves. Now people are just stuck on it for days on end. Please can you just tell the team to call it quits at level 15,000. We've had enough of this rubbish! Moves down to 23 and the candies that drop are just not not helping.

Starting boosters only help to get the first four boxes. The second four take several moves because the liquorice drops down. Then what candies drop from the dispensers is not helpful:

The upwards striped is covered. One more move to free it and as the liquorice drops from the sides you would need at least four more moves to even free the second box. What rubbish is this? Not every player has as many UFOs to waste as I have and 23 moves is nowhere near enough to ever pass this level any other way than bashing it with UFOs and party poppers. You will need an absolute minimum of three UFOs to beat this level. Also I played the fish starting booster and one of the fish attacked the still locked up quadrant. Now that really shouldn't happen. Everything in this level is fixed so players are stuck and have to buy their way out. It's not a game any more.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?