Vidoes not playing for sweet rewards

Audrey_Smith
Audrey_Smith Posts: 6 Level 2

The videos to collect sweet rewards are no longer playing

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,882 Sweet Legend

Hi Audrey, I noticed this morning that instead of the videos showing up on a specific level I saw a gift box pop up and when I clicked on it a video started and after the video I was awarded a color bomb.  Did you get that gift box?  I think they are testing a lot of new things lately so they are randomly choosing players to test them.  You and I might have been the testers for the videos and now it appears that I might be the tester for this new one. 

• Audrey_Smith

Hi Elsa. No I don't get gift boxes, it asks me to play the video, the red curtains open but I just have a blank black screen with a cross in the top right corner.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,882 Sweet Legend

It might be a new glitch starting.  I just opened a level on my iPhone and it showed that the click on the right side so I clicked on it and the video started to play.  I will keep my eyes open for other messages for the next couple of days to see if anyone else reports it.  Thanks for letting me know.

• Audrey_Smith

Hi Audrey, I noticed this morning that instead of the videos showing up on a specific level I saw a gift box pop up and when I clicked on it a video started and after the video I was awarded a color bomb.  Did you get that gift box?  I think they are testing a lot of new things lately so they are randomly choosing players to test them.  You and I might have been the testers for the videos and now it appears that I might be the tester for this new one. 

Hi Elsa, No I don't get gift boxes the play video comes up as usual but when I press on it all I get is a black blank screen with a cross in the top right corner.
  • Audrey_Smith

It might be a new glitch starting.  I just opened a level on my iPhone and it showed that the click on the right side so I clicked on it and the video started to play.  I will keep my eyes open for other messages for the next couple of days to see if anyone else reports it.  Thanks for letting me know.

Thanks Elsa I have clicked on the cross but nothing happens.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?