Help our Candy Crush accounts have merged

Answers

• syonx
    syonx Posts: 12 Level 2

Hello PummyRaj 

The penultimate time I contacted them on 08/18/23 where they explained
     to me the procedure to follow, but it did not work.

Then I contacted them again on 08/20/23 and they give me the 
    Community King link

Do you think I should contact them again?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,221 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2023

Yes dear! You should contact the Support Team again. Because, you have sent your complaints on 18th and 20th - both were the days the Player Support website was down!!

Is your phone an Apple device or Android phone? I would like to provide proper steps to reach them and for you to receive the help to solve the issue! So that, you and your husband can get back into the game 🤗

• syonx
    Thank you for your response, I will contact the support team.
    To answer your question :
    My phone is an Apple and my husband's tablet is Android.

• syonx
    Thank you so much.
    Don't worry I'm in no rush.
    Have a good day.

• PummyRaj
    edited August 2023

Hello dear @syonx, Thank you for your patience🤗

Please follow these steps to contact the Player Support team from your iPhone👇️

1) On Candy Crush Saga “Home” screen, click on the “Pink Cog Wheel” located in the bottom left corner

2) Now, click on the ? (Question Mark), which will take you to the Help Center on your iPhone;

3) Scroll down till you see “My game progress”;

4) I felt the first option would be best choice to report the issue of your game;

5) Scroll down all the way and click on “Contact Us” at the bottom of the screen;

(Don’t pay attention to what’s written on that page as it won’t help the issue you are experiencing)

6) Next, you will see this screen with your email address and user name already filled in;

** In this form, at “Topic” area —> select the option “Account Login Questions/Issues”;

** At “Subtopic” area —> select the option “I have account login issues” OR any other option that you feel suitable that you have in the list (since you won’t have the questions in English, another option might make more sense to choose);

** At the box you see below to Subtopic, give a brief description that both your accounts are merged and you need their help to solve this. And, Submit the form.

Once you send the complaint, you will receive an automated response as an acknowledgement. Check if you there is any information that could be helpful for you. If not, just ignore it and wait for an actual agent to contact you.

If you did not hear from anybody with even on the 5th day, please send a reply to the automated email you have received, and inform them that you are still waiting to receive the help. An agent will definitely reach you out 👍👍

NOTE: Please send only one complaint and stay on it. Be persistent to receive a reply from the agents. If they advice you to contact the Community, please feel free to inform them that you were already here and were redirected by the Community CM and Moderators to approach the Player Support.

Sometimes, depending on their workload, it might take longer to receive the assistance and results. Please don’t get upset and/or do not give up!

If you need any further assistance, please post back and let us know. We are here to help💜🍫

Hope all goes well and your accounts’ issue gets resolved🤞🤞

• PummyRaj

Forgot to write above @syonx 🙂

The plus point when we report a complaint from our mobile device is that, they will automatically receive our game ID number. This will help them to look into our game history, etc.,

• syonx

hello PummyRaj,

Thanks for your response.

I will try to do what you ask of me.

I will be sure to keep you informed.

Thank you again and I wish you a good end of the day.

• syonx

I just sent them a request for help.

Now I just have to wait for their response.

Thank you for the time you spent there.😀

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,602 Legend
    edited August 2023

Hi there. This also happened to me and took exactly those step @PummyRaj recommended. However I replied back straight away to the automated email rather than waiting. You could do that. No need to wait if what they wrote was no help. I had a few exchanges with support who were really helpful, though they could not unmerge the accounts, they gave me back all the gold into the one account which was great.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?