My approximately 170 level win streak ended but I hadn’t failed a level

chrisby18951
chrisby18951 Posts: 2 Newbie

Any idea what happened? I was so bummed! I didn’t fail, and I didn’t stop in the middle of a level.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend

Welcome to the King Community 🥰

We are very sorry for your trouble😥According to your statement you haven't failed a single level recently yet you lost 170 win streak?

This is definitely disappointing and I will inform my team about the issue.

However, this was probably an error as we encountered several problems due to the presence of the Summer Game. It is not possible to reset the streak manually at the moment but you will not face such problem again in the future.

Thank you.

• chrisby18951
    chrisby18951 Posts: 2 Newbie

This is extremely disappointing. Not only was I proud of the streak and going for 200, but I lost the extra boosters to start a level. This is making the game too difficult, which was the reason I stopped playing for years. I’m so frustrated that I’m probably going to stop playing again. The least that could have been done was to somehow give me boosters or gold bars. A game of this magnitude should definitely be able to do better. The best thing would be restoring a backup to before the issue. It’s mind boggling that you cannot do something as simple as that.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,217 Candy Moderator

Hello @chrisby18951🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

We understand how upsetting it must be! I lost my win-streak at 483, because I had too many pre-game boosters, and not enough place on the level board!! May be that's what happened in your game too??

Since you said you lost Gold Bars, you can try contacting the King Player Support team and see if they can reimburse some Gold Bars!! Usually, if the Gold Bars (and boosters) are won in events and through features, they won't be reimbursed! If you have purchased any of your items, they will check your purchasing history and reimburse them.

If you would like, give it a try by filling the form (after clicking on this Green lettered link) --> https://soporto.king.com/contact

NOTE: Please send only one complaint! Sending multiple complaints will not help you and it will only delays the process.

As soon as you submit the form, you will receive an automated email as acknowledgement. If you do not hear from anybody within 3 days, send a reply to that automated email and an actual agent to reach you!

Hope the Player Support Team will be able to help you🤞🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?