๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐Ÿ“ We want your feedback on the levels 14 826 - 14 870

Options

Comments

• MonicaYellow
    MonicaYellow Posts: 693 Level 3
    Options

As an experiment, I re-played the level with starting boosters CB+Wrapped/Stripped only, no Lucky Candy, no +3 moves from level Win Streak.

At 14 moves left after clearing the original 8 licorices to open up the flow of extra ones from the 2 designated row.

The new licorices didn't drop one by one but in 3-5s,in every 3 moves.

Just made it with a hammer for the last order.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,525 Level 5
    Options

Out of interest could anyone here do me the favour and scroll back a few levels to see if you have legendary levels in your game? In my game for example levels 14689 and 14677 are legendary. I know that usually up at the top levels aren't labelled, but scrolling back to past weeks they always are. They have fire on the skull and cross-bone. In my second game there are no legendary levels at all and I want to understand why. Is this a fluke or are there a group of players who just don't get them. Do you have legendary levels in all of the games you are playing @MonicaYellow ?

• MonicaYellow
    Options

All accounts have legendary levels. In fact Val just passed one.

For the top-end ones, newly released levels are generally not marked with skulls, but subsequent classifications will be added.

I've checked the 2 levels you mentioned, interestingly one (14677) is now marked legendary, the other (14689) not (not even a single skull).

• christinewupp
    edited August 2023
    Options

Thanks for your answer. I am starting to think everyone has them except for that one account of mine that seems too easy to pass levels. I feel like a cheat playing that login. I don't understand why they can't give everyone the same game, with each update. See my level 964 is not legendary. None of them are.

• MonicaYellow
    Options

The labeling can be misleading at times, I've found that some non-skull levels might be much harder to pass.

Sunflower's 964, though not marked legendary with fire, wasn't easy, it took more than one time to complete. Val's legendary 964 was done at 1st try. Interesting to see whether they had the same starting board.

Just replayed the level with no booster, and made it; by shifting the gummies, when opportunities arose, to the centre board.

• christinewupp
    edited August 2023
    Options

Yes, mine looks the same. Oh, you refer to Sunflower... I deleted that account, sadly, it was a really hard one with lots of legendary levels I just couldn't pass first try, and then I was so angry when the summer cup event just disappeared I deleted that one. This one is Echinacea, I'm on level 1200 here. My top one, Poppy, that has legendary levels too and it's the one where last week I got a completely different set of levels from everyone else. I'll be curious to see what levels I get this week. They are all photos from my lovely garden, by the way. I love my flowers and so do my bumble bees.

• MonicaYellow
    Options

Was going to complete the 3rd episode released last week, have been waiting for the Champions Race flag. It's a scam, kept telling me the race would start the following level. Gave up after 3 levels, easy ones.

• MonicaYellow
    edited August 2023
    Options

Completed the remaining levels, initially for Gold Rush, cos Champions Race wasn't available yet. Was regretting that this was not a good deal, 25 levels for 25 gold bars, whereas Champions Race will give 45 gold bars for 15 levels only.

But as I moved to the last episode ending with level 14870, Champions Race was activated, so not too bad, collected 25+45 gold bars.

When everything sounds good at CCS, it is not good.

The last level 14870 was a horror story, lost win streak, cos the candies on the upper decks just kept dropping without stop. Had no choice but killed the level and replayed.

Oh, in rushing through the 27 levels, there was also the Fall Tour, collected some boosters, but wasn't going to let me got side-tracked into taking too many screenshots. Have to rush for dinner with family.

• MonicaYellow
    Options

Update on level 14870

After dinner, I checked on level 14870, replayed with no boosters.

This time targeting to remove the twisted wires fast, completed the level, with 4 moves left. Same issue of candies falling without stop.

No big deal, there's always the Tap to skip, right?

Wrong. This was what I got after tapping the escape command

Closed the game, one life lost.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?