๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐Ÿซ The Chocolate Box Revamp - Any feedback?

Options
QueenB
QueenB Posts: 13,732 Community Manager
edited October 2023 in Discussions

Dear Crushers,

Unlock the new Chocolate Box version and dive into a world of delightful challenges and irresistible rewards ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿซ

Get ready to show off your skills, make smart moves, and become a true candy-matching master!

We all remember the old version that looked like this:

And this is the new and improved version:

How does the new Chocolate Box work?

The tasks are auto-assigned to make it easier for you to start the fun immediately.

To keep the sweetness balanced, you can pick up to three tasks per day. Choose wisely and strategize your gameplay to make the most of your daily opportunities.

Remember, you can't have more than one quest in progress at a time, but with focus and determination, you'll conquer them all!

Keep an eye on the timer for new tasks, and don't forget to share your success and excitement with your fellow players.

๐Ÿ—จ Your feedback matters, and we are committed to continuously improving the game to ensure your utmost enjoyment.

Thank you for being part of our candy-loving community! ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐ŸŒŸ

๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆย New to the Community? Registerย HEREย in just 2 seconds.

๐Ÿซ The Chocolate Box Revamp - Any feedback? 299 votes

Love it! The Chocolate Box adds a fun and rewarding element to the game. I can't get enough of it
18%
Dama_Bakermintmin2Kenny_Leeaautz1nishajojopeggyvereenKsirtyrainbow333carmenechevarriamsmommi228Fran334Spooky2020edw1972jen43Kristina1998Palash_Sarmadesign24_7DenhamovDarlosuperflyy_k1armcandyca 55 votes
It's nice, but... I enjoy the concept, but there could be some improvements to make it even better
12%
CEG-2Mary-Ann_AvellaArmyArmsPrettyBubblesshellybellybDieOmimiMJR29rockinrobin414spottedhorsethall4192gameaddix54lelenspSassystayTerri_1Elviramartinez_61KyshA72orayaHereonlytoplaykshellPyrolight 36 votes
Neutral. I'm on the fence about the Chocolate Box. It's neither a hit nor a miss for me
4%
PummyRajSukanta_BiswasMiladyRmsmarlinAmberRaeLeostevethomas3838greddycandymoe75teeweipingchristinewuppCody7trublzJeni123yasirarafat963 14 votes
Not a fan. The Chocolate Box doesn't quite appeal to my taste. I prefer the old version
64%
Lady_ChooPeter_TornarosEiJlw518Traci_Comerford_Leslie_LinkieReedrossMary_KayLorrie_Cyndi_JDave_EhliManfred33Karen123Nigel_CleavesTzvi_MarcuKazza-3DonnaBJanine_VelasquezDiane_JBLynnie_Henderson 193 votes
I haven't tried it yet
0%
stacilou78 1 vote
ยซ13456728

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?