๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

Finally time to give up playing this game!

Options

Comments

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,966 Level 5
    Options

If you are no longer having fun, feeling stressed...

• HelenJason
    HelenJason Posts: 64 Level 2
    Options

I take your advise thank you

• Paulo61
    Paulo61 Posts: 2,031 Level 3
    Options
    I already deleted the game 3 times and after a few days I downloaded it again. Now I don't forget the time it takes to pass the level because it's just a game.

• soniayu
    soniayu Posts: 35 Level 2
    edited September 2023
    Options

@Lalom Aug 6 " ... but I no longer feel the fun..." and Aug 31 "Funny you say you..."

@christinewupp Aug 6 "Good decision. If it's not fun..." n Aug 31 "What? It's my fault now this game is ๐Ÿ’ฉ?"

I took some time thinking before deciding to put in this long post. I really hope community chats are friendly n not 'word brawl'. All opinions r freely given by oneself n shld not be ' pickly'.

I agree with @motojs Aug 31 that "... average level gets like 5 min to beat..." I would add "and also to fail."

I also agree with @Magnolia4 Aug 31 "I'm sometimes angry with ..."

I started to play this CCS in yr2013 on 3rd Gen iPad. In those early era of game release, there were no Cups/Leaderboard/Champions Race/Weekly Contest/Royale, etc to let you have a chace to get gold bar rewards. There were hard/super hard,etc levels too. On completing an episode, players have to invite 3 real playing friends (no befriended app friends then) to give a 'ticket' n wait to receive these 3 tickets or expiry of 72hrs whichever comes first, to cross to the next level of the new episode.

There were no screenshot feature then and updates to game made old devices incompatible. I can't prove how frustrated we were at times chatting online chat app about failing 100+ X and taking weeks on some levels.

I joined this Community in March 2023 at L8000+. By now I am on L12000+ and have become 'mellow' thru the years in my frustations of failures in this game and joyous in completing some levels with 1 or 2 moves. That was true.

FYI, play like @Granny_Chow n @MonicaYellow both Aug 31 "L14317 CCS : Die-hard accomplishment strategy"

So players. Please relax, stop n rest for a 1 to 2 hours before continuing to play the game You may get lucky the next time..

Good Luck Everybody !!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 7,025 Legend
    Options

Hi there. I'm not quite sure I can follow all that but I'll try to comment. Let me share my experiences.

When I started playing I found it easy to progress to the end of Candy Crush in a few years. Yes, I remember being stuck on levels for a long time, but there were ways that we as players could gain boosters to pass these. There were the candy jars to fill by going back to old levels, collect boosters and then use them to pass that very hard level. You are right, we didn't have all these competitions, and I vaguely remember we used to have to wait to play the next episode, which in my opinion was a blessing because it meant you didn't waste your life away with the game. I used that time to collect boosters in the candy jars, so that when I was allowed to move on I had the power to do so. I enjoyed that. It made me feel in control of my game. Now it is just so obvious how the game is manipulated and how fixed those algorithms are, you are just a puppet playing this game. It is what now makes Candy Crush boring and unenjoyable.

I am at heart a single player person and don't really enjoy the competitions. This brings me on to different playing styles. It is important to note that we all play differently. Playing like Granny Chow and Monica Yellow is fine if you have a lot of time and want to spend it playing Candy Crush. A lot of us only can or want to play an hour a day. Also we don't all get the same events, and lucky boards turn up very differently in different players' games. I have one game in which I practically never get a lucky board and I have a game in which I usually get one after 4 attempts. One problem with this community is that a lot of players cannot see that others have very different games of Candy Crush than themselves. So people can't understand why others are frustrated or why others are having fun. But your experience may be very different from Monica or Titan or Rhonda and from mine. I have two very different experiences myself in my two logins, so I know this for a fact: We all play a different game. Some are fun and some are utterly frustrating. So advice for one person may not be the right advice for another.

Your advice to relax is certainly good, and also to give it a rest when you are frustrated. But for some players the best advice, sadly, is to stop playing altogether.

• Paulo61
    Paulo61 Posts: 2,031 Level 3
    Options

I completely agree, the same game has several versions. And then there is no way to talk about the difficulty of one if it is easy for another.

• Rhonda_L
    Rhonda_L Posts: 542 Level 3
    Options

Awesome @christinewupp You explain things so much better than I can. Those are my thoughts exactly!

Although I would love to share tips to new players, I don't dare because King will definitely find a way to mess those suggestions or tips up.

Happy Saturday y'all!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?