⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

In Candy Crush Saga when I try to send lives to friends or ask friends for lives,it will not send,

Linda_Hennes
Linda_Hennes Posts: 16 Level 2

In Candy Crush Saga on my Kindle, I cannot send lives to friends or ask for lives, it will not send, just sits there and I hit send does no him . The game was updated on February 28 and that is when this started. Also cannot log into Facebook, I hit log in and get a blank screen with confirm on top and won't move. I have restarted device  multiple times. Help! Thanks.

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Linda- Thanks for posting on King Care. Welcome to the community. Let's see if we can get you back on track :-) 

Please try the following steps, in order to solve your issue and reconnect the game:

- Please make sure that the game hasn’t been blocked on Facebook. Go to Facebook >> enter “Candy Crush Saga” in the search field and confirm OK to unblock the app.

- Please see this screenshot: https://www.diigo.com/item/image/4smwq/qo5h?size=o

- To unblock just click “Confirm” in the dialog box: https://www.diigo.com/item/image/4smwq/1ws5?size=o

- If you have recently changed your Facebook password, this needs to be updated on your device as well. To do this, please remove the connection to Facebook via the settings menu in the game, log out from Facebook on your device, and then connect again with your new password.

You can remove the connection between the game and Facebook on your device by doing this:

o From the "Map" screen, tap the arrow icon in the lower left corner. This will bring up a small menu.Tap the red "Door" icon, which will take you back to the main menu.Tap the arrow icon in the lower left again to bring up a small menu.Tap the green "Gear" icon to bring up another menu.Scroll this menu down to the bottom and tap the Facebook icon which says "Log out".

o You can also try to send your progress from Facebook to your device. Simply click “Play on Phone” in the left corner when you have the game open on Facebook.

o Another option is to open Facebook, click on the “More” button (normally bottom right corner), scroll down and click on the game you are trying to sync. It should then open the game and automatically sync to Facebook.

Let me know how you get on :-) 

Have a sweet week! 

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓

Hi Linda- Thanks for posting on King Care. Welcome to the community. Let's see if we can get you back on track :-) 

Please try the following steps, in order to solve your issue and reconnect the game:

- Please make sure that the game hasn’t been blocked on Facebook. Go to Facebook >> enter “Candy Crush Saga” in the search field and confirm OK to unblock the app.

- Please see this screenshot: https://www.diigo.com/item/image/4smwq/qo5h?size=o

- To unblock just click “Confirm” in the dialog box: https://www.diigo.com/item/image/4smwq/1ws5?size=o

- If you have recently changed your Facebook password, this needs to be updated on your device as well. To do this, please remove the connection to Facebook via the settings menu in the game, log out from Facebook on your device, and then connect again with your new password.

You can remove the connection between the game and Facebook on your device by doing this:

o From the "Map" screen, tap the arrow icon in the lower left corner. This will bring up a small menu.Tap the red "Door" icon, which will take you back to the main menu.Tap the arrow icon in the lower left again to bring up a small menu.Tap the green "Gear" icon to bring up another menu.Scroll this menu down to the bottom and tap the Facebook icon which says "Log out".

o You can also try to send your progress from Facebook to your device. Simply click “Play on Phone” in the left corner when you have the game open on Facebook.

o Another option is to open Facebook, click on the “More” button (normally bottom right corner), scroll down and click on the game you are trying to sync. It should then open the game and automatically sync to Facebook.

Let me know how you get on :-) 

Have a sweet week! 

• Mary_Allen-2
    Mary_Allen-2 Posts: 53 Level 2

This is not an answer. But I dont see Where I can ask any questions. Or read any solved questions to the one I have too. I cant find No where to ask about either game...candy c.saga  or candy crush friends.  Where can I ask ANYTHING???

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?