⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

⭕ Why can't I play in landscape mode anymore? Game too small!

Options

Answers

• firefox111
    firefox111 Posts: 147 Level 3
    edited September 2023
    Options

Sukanta_Biswas must be from another planet! He is a moderator and yet he is not aware of the issue here? There are 245 pages of complaints in this discussion. Wake up, Sukanta_Biswas! I have attached a ridiculous screen of a portrait CCS on my 13-inch iPad on a landscape stand.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

Being at the top level, it is necessary to go back to old levels to play weekly side games.

With the game on my PC now in portrait mode every time a drop down screen appears the game returns to the default top level.

Portrait mode has made the game unfriendly for users. Don't you want the top players participating in weekly contests and side games @QueenB

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 5,949 Level 5
    Options

To that I would like to add, @QueenB ,if you don't want the top players to help others here in the community who post with a question about their level they are stuck on? Myself and a number of others here would really like to check out those levels for them with some good advice but the scrolling back is endless and no good for my arthritic fingers. It feels like King are deliberately blocking us from helping others, in which case I am not sure why they run this community.

• UncleBobby1
    UncleBobby1 Posts: 159 Level 3
    edited September 2023
    Options

Your lucky in a way firefox, even though your game is sideways you still have a full sized screen. I have a screen with the game the correct way but only available in the middle 1/3. Maybe Sukanta_Biswas wants you to stand on you head?

• Darloup
    Darloup Posts: 15 Level 2
    edited September 2023
    Options

It's utterly incredible and beyond comprehension that, over a month since it was reported, the small screen problem on the Windows App still hasn't been solved by the devs.

As usual, this shows a total lack of respect for King's players. Come on, this could be solved in 24 hours, let alone in a month!

• Darloup
    Darloup Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

It's utterly incredible and beyond comprehension that, over a month since it was reported, the small screen problem on the Windows App still hasn't been solved by the devs.

As usual, this shows a total lack of respect for King's players. Come on, this could be solved in 24 hours, let alone in a month!

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,331 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for the feedback. Recently a changed was made in the game to only let players play in Portrait mode (this is how the game would look like when playing on a phone). This change is also effective on Windows. Currently there’s no plans on changing this back, but please leave your feedback on the change in this discussion.

You can also find more information about the change here

• kiara_wael
    edited September 2023
    Options

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for the feedback. Recently a changed was made in the game to only let players play in Portrait mode (this is how the game would look like when playing on a phone). This change is also effective on Windows. Currently there’s no plans on changing this back, but please leave your feedback on the change in this discussion.

• maggi5
    maggi5 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Why has the format changed to profile instead of landscape? How do I change it back. It doesn't fit my screen as well.

• kiara_wael
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?