The game is cheating

Options
michaelholder
michaelholder Posts: 38 Level 2
edited September 2023 in Discussions

I don't know if anybody else has noticed that a lot of the times this game seems to cheat just as you seem to think you'll finally going to finish the level that you've been stuck on for what feels like a year and then all of a sudden your freckled candy will activate on its own or you won't be able to get to the other side of the screen where you need to be so you can finish the level bonuses going off on their own colours not matching but yet matching. Level 5,374 in level 5,375 constantly cheat and make sure that you cannot complete the level. I put in so many complaints it is not funny now that I'm finally on the main page maybe the people that created this game will take notice and actually do something about this cheating game that they seem to not care about. Not once have any of them asks for the footage that I have that proves this game is nothing but a cheat and then on top of that what it does is it bombards me and tries to bully me into making a purchase from the game like as if I need another hole in the head but what would I know I just played this game every day not like the development team that created this game and made it to cheat so then you think you need to make a purchase to complete the level when in actual fact you don't just get stuck for a month soon or later it will let you finish it. There is a cheat where you can get unlimited lives for free and unlimited bonuses I haven't exactly worked at all out yet but as soon as I do I will let everybody know. Why not if this game is going to do nothing but cheat and bully us into making a purchase that we don't need so many people in this world are struggling and yet these people are worse than a criminal how many kids teenagers or young adults that have been fooled into thinking that they desperately need to make this purchase so they can finish the game instead of buying food no better than a poker machine but at least the poker machine you have a chance to win your money back and they don't bully you or Bombard you with messages to put more money into them this game is nothing that pain in the US and as soon as a figure out all the cheat codes I will let everybody know and you will never have to make a purchase ever again

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?