Candy crush doesn't sync with my new fb acxount

Mich_Dabu
Mich_Dabu Posts: 12 Level 2

My Mom's Candy Crush was connected in my fb account. I disconnected it from my account and my mother created new account for herself because She wanted me to connect it on her account. (This Candy Crush has kingdom account. and Im using my Android phone when doing this procedure ) This is where the problem started. At first, it was connecting to her account. The progress successfully synced in to her fb account but when I tried to sync it in her Iphone, it wouldn't synced and the level gone back to 1 so what I did is— I did the same procedure but it really won't work. I tried reading all the suggested solutions here in king care, try to google it, I tried everything but none really works. I've already sent email to 2 king emails but still I got no answer(I forgot the emails but I got it in google play store and the king email who has been sending me emails about password recovery because I always forgot the password). I made account here hoping that someone out there help me with this problem. And lastly, this problem happened also with my mom's 3 king games (Bubble witch 2, Pet Rescue Saga, Farm Heroes Saga). All I can say is Goodluck to me!!

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?