Candy crush Saga Level 584 glitch.

Options
diezdemedina
diezdemedina Posts: 1 Newbie

Treadmill at the bottom is wrongly placed on my level (towards the right rather than left). All tutorials show differently. It is impossible to solve with this glitch

Answers

• Monica_Fuller
    Monica_Fuller Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am having this same exact problem which makes it absolutely impossible to pass the round. I also only have 12 moves and it seems like there should be more

• Sheryl_Green_2
    Sheryl_Green_2 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I’m finding it very frustrating with this level. The conveyor is in the wrong place making the striped candy on the left useless!! Even with infinity lives for an hour I couldn’t get the level complete!! 

• Mastery_Sheets
    Mastery_Sheets Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have 19 moves, but it seems like the candy wrapper on the bottom right should hold the striped candy in place until it has been unwrapped by the cake bomb. But no, it moves on the conveyor and gets destroyed when the cake bomb is activated. Then it is impossible to get the jellies at the bottom right since the other striped candy never moves along the conveyor.

• Bety_Mu
    Bety_Mu Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Ihave the exact same problem, First of all the treadmill is misplaced, and also the wrapper of my stripped candy doesn't hold it, so the candy moves with the treadmill, WTH!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?