Giving and getting lives is ridiculous!

Options
SJLee
SJLee Posts: 6 Level 2

My lives have always hung close to the 200 number. Recently I maybe get 4 lives a day. Not sure if the ones I send are being received. It’s ridiculous to have to go back and forth to give lives to each individual. I am in the 13,000 levels and about ready to quit. It feel like unless you want to spend $20 a day to buy things you can’t make progress. The fun is gone and I’m about to be gone too

Comments

• Michelle-4
    Michelle-4 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I am the same. It's a shame as I've played and enjoyed the game for years. But can't play on only 5 lives a day!

• SJLee
    SJLee Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
  • ClVaughn2187
    ClVaughn2187 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I AGREE!! I HAD OVER 250 LIVES & NOW I CANT PLAY BUT FOR MAYBE 5 MINUTES A COUPLE TIMES A DAY!! WHY DID YOU RUIN SUCH A GOOD THING?? THE GAME IS GOING DOWNHILL QUICK WITH A THESE CHANGES. NOBODY LIKES OR WILL STAY TO PLAY A GAME WHERE THE ONLY CHANCE YOU HAVE OF WINNING OR ANY GAME PLAY LONGEVITY IS TO SPEND $!! IVE BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME SINCE IT CAME OUT!! SHAME!

• nmr8er
    nmr8er Posts: 10 Level 2
    edited September 2023
    Options

King explores and adopts ways to make them a profit while making the game * at every turn. Forcing candy Royale pain, forcing $$ to progress, taking away lives, all of it makes me devote less and less time or care. I will not give them one more penny until they STRAIGHTEN UP. If ever. They're being greedy and stubborn.

*Edited by CM: Hold on a bit! Please remember to be sweet and kind - Our House Rules

• EugeniaHonora
    EugeniaHonora Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options

I agree. Bring back that single button that lets you give lives to all your friends. I maybe get three at a time now, and if I ever 'win' a series of timed boosters, several minutes of them can be wasted because I've run out of lives before I can use them. Between this change and being forced to fail upteem times a day in Candy Royale, the fun factor of this game is plummeting.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?