🗨Share your feedback on the latest levels 14 961 - 15 020

Options

Comments

• TheLastAvenger
    TheLastAvenger Posts: 47 Level 2
    Options

"New sweet levels are released weekly and every Tuesdays in Candy Crush Saga, and the Levels Designers want your feedback to make the game even sweeter."

Not what I would describe the levels 14961-15020 with the exception of a few levels. Terribly designed as always.

• MonicaYellow
    MonicaYellow Posts: 693 Level 3
    Options

I haven't learnt, got cheated by the Champions Race flag, again and again: was going to finish off the saved 3rd episode released last week to get my gold bars. The flag said the race would start at 14961. Silly me, I got carried away into this week's newly released 1st episode, sure enough there's no Race.

Stopped here, after using up the timed UFO.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,063 Level 5
    Options

Well done for getting to 15,000, Peter!!!

I hope to get there in two weeks time when those levels are released for mobile and you know what, I intend to then quit. I've had enough of this rubbish. I started a new Candy Crush game in July , which is so much more fun, almost like in the olden days, heading towards level 1700 on that. I'll continue with that one until they block me, I wonder when.

15,000 will be enough for me. But well done for persevering to get there.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,858 Level 5
    Options

I made it! Did not necessarily want to play as fast as I did but Level 15000 was dangling in front of me.

Oh Yeah! ฅ՞•ﻌ•՞ฅ

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,993 Level 5
    Options

Finished eventually. Why @QueenB would you release 60 levels when it has been impossible to produce 45 decent levels.

This boring exercise consisted of level after level of unimaginative, tedious rubbish crammed with blockers in endless games of Rainbow Rapids and Jelly Jars.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,858 Level 5
    edited September 2023
    Options

Well, 60 levels this week! The 4th episode is my least favorite partially because 60 levels in a week is more than I like to do. I do understand the reasoning, adjust things to make for a better game.

At this point I have two new levels left to play. I like to go slow at the end to get my Daily Win to a certain point. I like to collect the Daily Win more toward the beginning of the new levels each week because collecting the Lucky candies sort of gives me a feeling of power. Of course you never know when the timed boosters from the Daily Win will help or hinder you so??? It is a shoot in the dark!

We all know there is plenty of stuff in the way on some of the levels so these are my picks of the week:

1st episode - Level 14963 started out CB + Yellow Wrap (Fun)

2nd episode - Level 14984 no good apparent start so used 2 Hands for CB +CB then fun with Sam the frog (Liked a lot)

3rd episode - Level 14993 Hand = CB +CB. Really liked how it worked, was not perfect on it, used CW booster (Fun)

4th episode - to be determined perhaps? Two more to go and my M.O. has been somewhat of a creative nature setting up boards on most. Make some fun...

• Stefan_B
    Stefan_B Posts: 193 Level 3
    edited September 2023
    Options

I've completed all the levels. Now that level 15000 has been released, I will officially be retiring and no longer be playing Candy Crush Saga. It was fun while it lasted for me, but now it's time to look forward to some other, perhaps, equally as entertaining games! I'll hop in from time to time to see how y'all are handling your upcoming Candy Crush endeavors. Wishing you all a very, very sweet day! 🍭

• christinewupp
    Options

Well done Stefan and good decision. That is exactly my intention when I reach 15,000 next week (on mobile) though I do have another game at a level just below 2000 that I'll play on with. But there is just no point playing on after 15,000. It has become too boring and repetitive. Farewell and best wishes!

• christinewupp
    edited September 2023
    Options

I've made it now. Time to lay this game to rest as these levels are just not fun any more. I made it to 15,000 and got my badge. But this is where I stop now. Farewell Poppy Game. We had fun all those years, but with nothing but blocker mania week after week, 15,000 is as far as I wish to go.

No point even finishing the episode as no episode race here. Good luck to all of you who choose to carry on.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?