Level 7081 freezing

Options
Scott1736
Scott1736 Posts: 12 Level 2

I have wasted a number of Lives trying to play Level 7081...it keeps freezing after a couple moves...anyone else having same problem? Got any ideas why its happening?

Thanks,

Scott

Comments

• Scott1736
    Scott1736 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Still no response from King about Level 7081 freezing...anyone else have a suggestion how to move on?

Scott

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,718 Level 5
    Options

Hi there. I'm sorry no one has answered you yet. Is it freezing because there are no possible moves? Then maybe I can help you with some tips.

I think I may have spotted what is happening. After I have played the level a few times I got into this situation:

This is a glitch that has been reported before, but apparently it has not been fixed: When the frog is glowing but caged in under the sugar coat no moves can be made. The game freezes indeed! I am unable to even match those three purple candies at the top!

I have played this level several times and won without it freezing though, so all I can suggest to you is to try and avoid this happening. The sugar coat over the frog needs to be removed before making the frog glow. I get into this glitch situation if I play a wrapped candy next to the frog, so avoid that. I am finding it hard to create this glitch in my game, so hopefully understanding what causes this glitch will help you.

• Somereeds
    Somereeds Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I just began playing this level today. It is freezing. 😩

• TPS23
    TPS23 Posts: 174 Level 2
    Options

I just tried this level too. It didn't happen to me before but this time I noticed the issue/ glitch you mentioned. The game considered the frog could move when it's still in the cage, and I was unable to match other candies either. In another try, I got the frog glow before removing the cage and the game was not frozen. I also suspect that there's glitch in terms of candy colors too. Some people reported candies having weird colors since All Stars start too.

• TPS23
    TPS23 Posts: 174 Level 2
    Options

One more thing, even when the game froze, it seemed you can still use boosters in your storage.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?