Congratulations King

Options
Ginger_Biatch
Ginger_Biatch Posts: 17 Level 2
edited September 2023 in Discussions

I’m on level 13664 so not a newbie to this game

We were encouraged to add friend and make teams, then the team events were taken away.

We were encouraged to play and spend and build up a piggy bank, the value of this was then halved.

We were told we could play Candy Royale, a game within a game, and win lots of gold bars. Those of us who know the game inside out know how impossible it is but we can’t opt out of it so have to look at yet another annoying nag screen.

I counted 9 nag screens in between games once, that is excessive.

After we’d made lot of friends, we were told the lives we were sending each other cannot be used. So we sat there on 20 a day. There was a work round for that but even then I can only manage to use 60 of the almost 200 of the King imposed limit.

We can now use lives more often but still not enough for those of us that have a serious CC addiction.

When we ask for lives, friends don’t always get the requests, when they send them, we don’t always receive them. I’m not convinced that a fair few of these ‘friend’ even exist judging by the same names that pop up regularly and the ones I never ever hear from, I’m sure they are a bot or just a name om a screen.

I play on a laptop and are now being forced to play in portrait mode which is almost impossible. This for me is the final straw

My chosen browser (Firefox) will not even load the game anymore so I have to use Chrome, Edge and Opera.

When issues are posted for support there are rarely solutions given, just a load of words about ‘improvements’ and the occasional ‘pass to the developer’ and the question is marked as answered when it nearly always hasn’t been.

Thankfully I have found another game to occupy my time that I can play for hours without having to spend a single penny or be dictated to when I play.

Thanks King, you * CC right up.

Someone from King ‘support’ please convince me I’m wrong?

*Edited by CM: Hold on a bit! Please remember to be sweet and kind - Our House Rules

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?