Chocolate box - 3 chances - too difficult

Options
cat2222
cat2222 Posts: 38 Level 2

Hi I was wondering why the tasks in the chocolate box are so difficult on the last task before the Reward?

I know there are 3 chances to make a Change which is great

I have lost the rewards on the chocolate box numerous times because the final task to complete is either a UFO or Party Booster. This has happened a few times and is very disappointing

I will lose it again in an hour as I don’t have the UFO and no chance to get one unless I buy one.

Thank you

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 149,631 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thanks for reporting , Ill pass this feedback to the game team , Play daily Win will get Ufo for rewards

• cat2222
    cat2222 Posts: 38 Level 2
    Options

Hello,

thanks for getting back to me. I do Not get a Daily Spin- not for years.

I Do Not have and Never ever had a UFO as an option on my Booster Spin - if I did it wouldn’t be so difficult to complete the chocolate box.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,746 Level 5
    Options

There is indeed no UFO in the daily spin or the booster wheel, I think Kiara means that stamp we get each day we pass a level and when we have six we get a timed UFO. That will be of no use for your chocolate box though. Lately there have been a few blue candy collection events that gave us a UFO and the Season Pass gives one UFO when you reach the last tier. I hope you get some of those events in your game.

I don't bother with the chocolate box much. In fact the rewards you get for completing it really aren't worth the effort to complete it. The 5 minutes UFO only really helps you to pass one single level. It's all been complained about a lot, but at the moment King are not listening.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?