⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Received Congrats pop-up window but no rewards for 5000 or 10000 green candy match levels.

Options

Answers

• LotusDiamond
    LotusDiamond Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Same here too. I stayed up all night to get to 10000! What a load of rubbish and a waste of time!

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi,

Seems there was a glitch in the game in order to receive the correct bonus. Please see the email with further instruction, so we manually can add the correct bonus to your game account. Thanks.

• Bmore9866
    Bmore9866 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

The email referred to is found here at the top right envelope icon. It's nice to know King is helping to resolve this for us!

• Jbelle
    Jbelle Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have this issue too and cannot see any "envelope" in order to resolve this.

• tammy_tam
    tammy_tam Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi,

Seems there was a glitch in the game in order to receive the correct bonus. Please see the email with further instruction, so we manually can add the correct bonus to your game account. Thanks.

Thank you
  • Micki_Bailey
    Micki_Bailey Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi,

Which email are you referring to? I would like to receive my reward too. Thanks in advance for your help. :)
  • Txblueyedchic
    Txblueyedchic Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I do not see any envelope either!  I am also playing on iPhone. 

• R4ORT
    R4ORT Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi,

I have the same issue and posted a question. Can you please send me the email too? Many thanks!
  • Imma_Belle
    Imma_Belle Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi,

i emailed and got nothing back other than this site link and "this will be the only response" or something. gee thanks haha. so how do i get the rewards i earned?
  • Bmore9866
    Bmore9866 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Hi,

I've emailed twice about this, too. I only got the automated response. Please send me the same email to credit my account. I received the 1,000 award fine, but only the 10 gold bars for 3,000, and NOTHING for 6,000 but a checkmark...talk about a downer. Now every time I see CC I no longer see it as fun, but an abusive little app. :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?