📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Prizes from connect green challenge

Options

Answers

• SassyDiva
    SassyDiva Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

same here - I didn't get the boosters either

You are not alone. It seems to have happened to many people. So many that instead of dealing with the players we get a single auto response sending us to this site as our only communication. Then we have to register and figure this out. I Found my replies by Accident!! I am feeling like king never intended to give many prizes. This is not the first time I haven't received prizes and the free spin wheel will never hit the jackpot makes me conclude that this was intentional. The user agreement does say they can change promotions without notice. I don't think it's right. As a result I will use up what I have remaining and delete the game.Besides I also feel it is not right that they will take our money so easily but we cannot contact support when there is a problem.
  • MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi SassyDiva, LitheLady, Brodypie, Bmore9866, Sidders and K dog;

Seems there was a glitch for some players in receiving the correct bonus. Please see the email with further instruction so we can manually add the correct bonus to your game account.

• Lisa
    Lisa Posts: 53 Level 2
    Options

Seems there was a glitch for some players in receiving the correct bonus. Please see the email with further instruction so we can manually add the correct bonus to your game account.

What email are you referring to???
  • Bmore9866
    Bmore9866 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

The email was in my inbox here...up at the top right...the envelope icon.
  • Eighttball
    Eighttball Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I never even got the game, but a friend of mine did, wasted 67 lives playing, got to the end and no reward

• Eighttball
    Eighttball Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

How do you get the email?
  • HeatherP
    HeatherP Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I see no envelope icon on my android phone.....how do i get the email?
  • keenahbabygirl_
    keenahbabygirl_ Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

what to do if I never received a request to play the green candy challenge :/
  • Rachael_Robson
    Rachael_Robson Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I got an email saying sorry for the problem.  They updated my account but only gave me 1 of each price plus the 10 gold bars.  The price stated 10 of each.  

• Elffie17
    Elffie17 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Has this been corrected for anyone??

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?