⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Received Congrats pop-up window but no rewards for 5000 or 10000 green candy match levels.

Options

Answers

• Micki_Bailey
    Micki_Bailey Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

The email referred to is found here at the top right envelope icon. It's nice to know King is helping to resolve this for us!

I do not see a top right envelope icon on this page. Am I just being obtuse? Anyone else see it?
  • Bmore9866
    Bmore9866 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

The email referred to is found here at the top right envelope icon. It's nice to know King is helping to resolve this for us!

Are you logged in? If so, it's right next to "Logout".
  • Micki_Bailey
    Options

I am logged in, but I only recently signed up for this account. Maybe that has something to do with it. I wish I could see the email and get my lollipops. lol
  • Joe_Zaza
    Joe_Zaza Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I don't see the envelope
  • Joe_Zaza
    Joe_Zaza Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi,

Seems there was a glitch in the game in order to receive the correct bonus. Please see the email with further instruction, so we manually can add the correct bonus to your game account. Thanks.

I don't see the envelope and I'm using my phone
  • Corey_Mathison
    Corey_Mathison Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

i also just signed up. I also didn't get the prizes. No envelope on my screen.
  • LianaN
    LianaN Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I also had this issue. I received the gold bars, but nothing else. I played on iPhone and have screenshots.

• ciggysilk
    ciggysilk Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi,

Seems there was a glitch in the game in order to receive the correct bonus. Please see the email with further instruction, so we manually can add the correct bonus to your game account. Thanks.

I would like an email. I also completed 10000 green tiles and got nothing. What a waste of time.
  • DoubleDB
    DoubleDB Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Yea yea yea! DoubleDB here. Mark Hawk with King care messaged above. There was a glitch in system but he sent a message asking me for account info and I will get the earned rewards. I located my message envelope with king care instructions on what they needed to credit my rewards at the very top of this page, just to the right of the Log Out icon. I sent the information and expect rewards will be credited before long. If anyone doesn't have envelope, perhaps send a new message? Good luck.

• Micki_Bailey
    Options

I'm so glad I'm not the only one NOT seeing an envelope.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?