GertieHGertieH Posts: 8

934 has got to have an issue! Nothing works to get past this level!  I used the wheels I had as well, with NO luck!  have the time the striped don't take out what they should!  HELP!

Answers

• Pete_PeppersPete_Peppers Posts: 329

Level 934 in Candy Crush is one of the harder levels that has come out recently. I had to play it over and over until I finally got things to fall into place. The one thing I noticed that can really help is matching two color bombs because it advances the popcorn blockers. Here is my video, hope it helps.

• aCeaCe Posts: 1,442

I can see a few questions on the site about this level. Check out the search function!

I found this one which might help you: 

https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-934-impossible

It seems the advice given helped the player to pass the level. Combine those colorbombs!

Hopefully you can pass it as well. 

• GertieHGertieH Posts: 8

Level 934 in Candy Crush is one of the harder levels that has come out recently. I had to play it over and over until I finally got things to fall into place. The one thing I noticed that can really help is matching two color bombs because it advances the popcorn blockers. Here is my video, hope it helps.

Your video is great, but I never get a board that even lets me get 1 or 2 striped candies let alone any wrapped ones....Thank you for your help... I am still stuck but maybe one of these days lol